CHAPTER 2.1.1

PART-I A

When Aryan was sure that, I will be by his side, I was.......I was angry and fire of revenge in my eyes. That I, wanted revenge from Aditya Kumar Tripathi. I saw a little smile in his face, then, I looked at him, from up to down. Then I realized that, his hands was holding my arms tightly, I was in between him and the wall, I felt my stomach doing flips, my face, neck and arms, are feeling hot. I looked up at him slowly, first, I saw his lips, then nose, finally at his eyes. As both our eyes met, I saw that, his eyes were dark, it was like a black hole, and I was getting sucked into it, I am not able to look away. Both, of us were breathing heavily. I felt something............something build up in me, something unknown, something strong, and my heart picked up pace. What is this feeling? What is happening to me? Why do I want to touch him? Sita Maiyaa, I feel like I can't and I will not be ever to go away from my ABP, from my Khadus, from my Aryan..........What? My Aryan?

...................

Suddenly, someone cleared his throat, and both, me and Aryan, jumped away from each other. We saw Sunder, he had returned and watching us, but I don't know for how much time, he told, "Aabhi aap dono kuch kha lijiye, hum khana kharid ke laye he. Hum Arpitaji ke treatment cabin ke bahar wait karte he. Aur ek baat, aaj mausam dekhke laagta he ki, jaldi se barish aur tufan nahi rukhne wala. Hum bolte he ki, paas me ek hotel he, waha pe rooms book kar lijiye, hum Arpitaji ke yaha rukh ke kheyal rakhenge." (Both of you should have some food now, I already bought it. I will stay outside Arpitaji's treatment room. And another thing, by seeing the condition of the weather, I feel like, the rain and storm will not stop early. So, I suggest, there is a hotel nearby, you should book rooms there and take rest. I will stay and take care of Arpitaji.)

Aryan then answered, "Aap kyu itni mushkile uthayenge, meh Didike paas rukh jata hu." (You should not stress over the situation and take overthe problems yourself, I will stay here) And, I felt angry and erupted, and I shouted, "Tum ka Machine ho, itni bari chot laga phir be kam karat rahe ho? Tum pehele kuch khaoge, uske baad hotel jake rest karoge, samajh me aaya, ya humka kochu aur tarike se samjhana parat rahe he?" (Are you a machine, that you want to work even after you are injured? First, you will eat something, and, then you will go and take rest at the hotel, did you understand, or should I do something more to make you understand?), I saw Aryan, obediently nodding at me,I felt a great relief. Now, I announced, "Hum Didi ke paas rukh rahe he, tum dono jake rest karo." (I will stay with Didi, so both of you go and take rest.)

Now Sunder shouted at me, "Imlie, mujhe pata he tu Chipkali he, par tu kaab se Gadhi ban gayi." (Imlie, I know you are a Chipkali, but, from when you became a Gadhi.)

I thought, if I am Chipkali, you are Bandar........Bandar, you dare to call me Gadhi, wait till everything goes back to normal, Didi becomes healthy and returns home, then I will teach you a lesson.

I pasted a fake smile on my face, when he looked at both of us and told, "Aap dono jayiye, khana kha lijiye ga, aur aache se rest le lijiye. Aap donohi, bohot thake huye he aur chot bhi aaya he, toh hum par sab chorke, rest kijiye." (Both of you, please eat the food, and take a good rest. Both of you are more than tired and also injured, so leave everything to me and take a good rest). Both of us just nodded, and Sunder went towards the direction of Didi's treatment room, we went to the reception to do the discharge papers of Aryan. We both before leaving the hospital, went outside the treatment room to see, if there was any news of Didi waking up or anything, but, we were told to have patience and visit the next day, because she was still unconscious for the anesthetic used during treatment.

.....................

We reached the hotel. I parked the car, both of us stepped out, and went inside the hotel. We reached the hotel reception and asked for two rooms.

Aryan- Two rooms please

Receptionist- Sorry sir, we can only provide with one

Aryan (shouting)- What? Do you know, who I am? I am Aryan Singh Rathore. Rathore Group of Companies ki akele malik. Aap aabhi apne Manager ko buliye. (Rathore Group of Companies one and only owner. Just call your Manager now.)

Receptionist- Sir, please listen to me..........

Aryan (still shouting)- No, call your Manager

Receptionist- Okay Sir.

The receptionist called the hotel Manager. While I took Aryan's hand, took him to the reception sitting area, made him sit, and asked, "Tum ka aaj dusre dino se kochu zada gussa nahi awat rahe he?" (Why are you getting more angry than other days?) Aryan shook his head for once and said, "Imlie, mujhe rest lena he, sar me phir se dard ho raha he." (Imlie, I need rest, my head is again in pain). My eyes widened, "Ka? Tumka dard howat he? Hum dono phirse, aabhi hospital bapwas jaiye aur Doctor ko bolte he, tumhar aache se check up kar de." (What? You are in pain? Both of us will go back to the hospital now, and tell the Doctor, to do a proper check-up of you) I was going to leave and start the car, but, Aryan pulled me back, "Imlie, me thak gaya hu, thora sa rest lunga toh sar dard thik ho jayga, and, Doctor prescribed us painkillers, hum dono aaj sone se pahale kha ke so jayenge." (Imlie, I am tired, if I take a little bit of rest my headache will be gone, and, Doctor prescribed us painkillers, both of us will take it before going to sleep.)

The Manager came, and then offered us to sit, and greeted us.

Manager- Good Evening to both of you

Both of us together- Good Evening

Manager- Sir, are you facing some problem?

Aryan- Yes, I need two rooms for tonight, but, your receptionist told that, he could only provide us with one

Manager- So sorry sir, it can't be helped, because of storm, many people are here, and we only have one room left. Please, manage for today

Aryan (shouting)- Are you kidding me? What will both of us do? Hum dono ko bohot chot lagi he, we can't now go out in between storm and find another hotel (Both of us are badly injured, we can't now go out in between storm and find another hotel) .........

I hold his hand and squeezed it, and whispered, "ABP, control."

Manager- Sir, I am not telling you to go outside in this situation, I am just.........since you are a couple and you are with your wife, there should not be a problem with one room, right?

Both of us together (eyes wide, and in high pitch)- We are not a couple, Hum dono husband-wife nahi he. ( We are not a couple, both of us are not husband and wife.)

Aryan- We work in the same office. I am her boss.

Manger- Sorry Sir, aap dono ko dekh ke laagta he ki app dono shaadi shuda ho. Please, aaj ke liye ek room se hi manage kar lijiye. Please sir, we are so sorry. (Sorry Sir, both of looked like, you were married. Please, for today manage with one room. Please sir, we are so sorry.)

Aryan was about to shout again, but, I again squeezed his hand, and turned towards the Manager.

Me- Okay, we will manage

Manager- Thank you Ma'am

Manager went to take the key.

Aryan- Imlie, what are you saying?

Me- ABP, hum dono ko aaj rest lena hi hoga. Tumhara tabiyat bilkul bhi thik nahi he, tumka stitches mile he. Humka kochu nahi sunna he. (ABP, we need rest today. You are in a bad condition, you got stitches. I will not hear a thing.)

Manager returned with the key and handed it to me.

Me- Thank you

Manager- Please call us if you need any help, and anything else, that I can help with?

Me- Ha, humare room me na kuch pani ke bottles bhej dijiye, pleaze aur kuch towels aur tissues bhi (Yes, send some bottles of water in our room, and please also send some towels and tissues)

Manager- Okay Ma'am, he will show both of you to your room(pointing at a hotel staff)

Me- Thank you so much

I turned my head towards Aryan, his eye brows shot up and eyes widened. I told him, "Chalo" (Let's go)

.......................