CHAPTER 3.1.3

PART-I C

"Nahi, yeh nahi hoga", Aditya shouted. I turned my facearound to look at Aditya. And, everyone was in a shock, and now Aparna Ma said,"Waha aagar Adi he, toh Aryan Beta, use bolo, aagar woh tum dodo ki beech aaya,toh me bhul jaungi, woh mera beta he, aur uske khilaf police ke paas case kar dungi, meri beti aur uske hone wale pati ko nukasaan pouchane ka. Aur aabhi uska muh maat dikhana, mujhe tum dono ke liye aabhi jo khusi ho rahi he, mujhe bigarna nahi he." Aditya now shouted, "Maa, aap ase, humko bol nahi sakti.",and then looking at four of us he announced, "Tum loog sirf ruko, me kisi konahi chorne wala. Aur, Aryan Singh Rathore, jo humara nah ho, saka, use hum kisi aur ki bhi nahi hone denge.", and then left.

Aryan was shocked and getting angry. We looked at each other,and in a low voice for only me to hear, he said, "What the heck? Is this man inhis right mind? If he now hurts any people that I love, he is done for." I in alow tone said, "ABP, aabhi kochu nahi, uska hum dono dheere dheere karke, khunke aansoo rulayenge. Aur uska shuruaat, hum dono ke shaadi hone se pahale se hisuru hoga." Aryan calmed down.

Aryan look towards everyone and said, "Sab suniye, me aur Imlie aaj hi court marriage karenge. Sundar Bhaiya, Didi, aur mere do Secretary witness banenge. Baad me hum dono saab rasam ka palan kar ke saab ke samne shaadi karenge. Aur Kaki Maa, Satyakaam Sir, me aap dono ko Delhi lane ke liye car bhej raha hu. Please aap loog aake Rathore Mansion me rahenge." Now Kaki Maa, Maa and Amma said, "Kya? Tum dono aaj shaadi kar rahe ho..." and the confusion and questioning continued for 10 more minutes, and we had the permission to have a court marriage.

........................

We reached the registration court, and made ourselves registered and got married. Then, Didi, Sundar and the 2 Secretaries left in one car, while we took the other one. Aryan drove the car, this time. He said,"Imlie, you need a wardrobe change, so I am buying some cloths here first, and we need some, because I already told my Secretary to not send your cloths and I will take care of it. So let's go shopping." I shouted, "ABP, tum humka shopping nahi le jauge, bohot neend awat he hume. Aur, me jaise kaapde pahanti hu mujhe badalna nahi he." Aryan with an evil smile started, "Mujhe tumhare whokaapde dekh ke jala dena ka maan karta he. Aur aaj toh me tumhare wadrobe change kar ke hi chorunga. Aur, sabse baari baat yeh he ki, tum mere saath Rathore Groups ke kuch important meetings attend karogi, toh me toh tumhe aaj shopping leke hi jaunga."

We reached the Mall, and he almost pulling me lead to the dressers, where he might have a membership with. He told the staffs that, he needed most comfortable and light-coloured cloths for me. He even mentioned some colours for my cloths. The staff left and I facepalmed. Then both of us sat on the couch of one of the private dressing rooms. After some time they asked for me to try out the dresses.

The first one I tried was, a cute ruffled sleeved short kurti, which looked almost like a top, with soft blue jeans. I showed Aryan and he observed me from head to toe, and then said, "okay, try the next one." And I went to change to the next dress. The second one was, a classy top tucked in the black jeans. I was praying, Sita Maiyaa, where am I trapped? I am sure, Mr. ABP, already has made someone throw out my cloths, and now I am wearing these types of cloths, and shopping with him. Please, spare me.

I came out in the second attire, and he raised his brows,"Tumhe inn kaapdo me zada aacha laagta he, tum aabhi tak tumhare who kaapdo me kaise chan se rahati thi?" I answered, "Ha, yeh kaapde bohot comfortable he, par saabke saamne kaise ase jayenge?" Aryan now with a smile said, "Go on try the next one.", and turning towards one staff, and handing over a paper, said, "I have attire orders of these office attires of the mentioned size, no need for the skirt, instead give pant attires. Also, after it's made send it to my address." I went to change to the third attire. It was a pleated midi skirt and the top. I was really feeling of hiding somewhere, but, he called from outside, "Imlie, are you all right? Please come out." I walked out very slowly, and he looking at me said, "Very good, now try the next one."

He didn't left a single type of casual and traditional attire, to be tried by me. And bought at least 10 casual and traditional attires, 2 official attires, and ordered 4 more official attires for me, and also 3 gowns. He also bought me 2 night pajamas and 1 night gown. Then, he even bought 2 heels, one women boot, and a casual shoe. And, my thoughts with a fake smile were, I officially became the fashion doll because of ABP. But, he didn't stop at that, he had to buy me night pajamas and night gown, as well as shoes. I face palmed myself.

......................

To Be Continued.......