|Chapter 1|The crazy villainess|

"I'm liliana evalyn"

Cale have arrived at the capital and decide to take a quick stroll but accidenly meet up with someone he doesn't want to meet.

[P.s. after lock first time berserk]

"Hmmm? Why are we stopping?"

"Looks like the carriage infront of us are in trouble. I'll take a look at it"

Ron than go to the carriage and hans knocked the carriage window. Cale open the door and peeked his head to him.

"Its has white rose and red butterfly on the carriage. What household do you think it is, young master?"

"Its a noble carriage?"

"Yes. It look more fancier than yours. I bet it one or two rank over the henituse household"

"....red butterfly and a rank over a count...."

'Don't tell me its her'

Ron then walk over to him.

"Young master"

"Yes, ron"

Cale hoping that he wouldn't have to met with one of the worst character in the novel.

"The young lady from marquis evalyn household wants to greet you"

'Damn it'

Cale then walk out of the carriage and go to the nearest cafè that the lady at. He was so nervous and sweating a lot.

'This is kinda bad isnt it'

"Choi han"

"Yes, cale-nim"

"Stay outside, Don't come in. You too ron, hans will come with me"

Deputy butler hans then give the two kittens, on and hong to choi han and follow behind cale.

'I can't let them see her too soon'

'The capital is going to burn if they fought each other'

Cale then walk straight to the blond hair with pairs of pink eyes lady. At the first glance, he know its her.

Liliana Evalyn.

The first daughter of marquis evalyn household. The beautiful yet pysco young lady. Even the royal family is unable to watch her well. Since she's so skilled.