|Chapter 5|Cold reunion|

It sound kinda crazy but i feel like

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Huh?!"

"Just tell me"

"U-umh.... once"

"Once?"

"Y-yes my lady"

It was the day for the all noble's meeting with the crown prince.

The maid was styling Liliana's hair nervously.

"H-he was a gardener here. He was kinda cute and clumsy. But he really have a big heart"

"....."

"He feel for me first and ask me out. I don't have any feelings at him first but i still accept it. It was wonderfull"

"How is him now?"

"He's dead"

"Ah...."

'Did i trigered something?'

"He died while working, a-and..."

The maid was shaking and Liliana can saw that her eyes was glossy.

"He was-"

"Enough"

Liliana raised her hand to the maid. She doesn't to hear her story anymore.

'Never thought it would be this tragic'

"I-i'm.... p-p-please forgive, m-my lady *sob *sob"

"Wipe your tears, its going to ruin my dress"

"Ah....!"

She quickly wiped her tears and bow down to Liliana. She started to fixing her again.

"What is love?"

Liliana asked.

"Love?"

The maid was stunned by her word.

Liliana Evalyn. She used to be a very cheerful young lady but after the death of her mother and her father married a commoner with two children. She became a very different person.

For someone who rejected affection for years suddenly asking this kinda situation.

"Love is..."

"A feeling that make us safe and wanting more affection. When we meet them it feel likes there's butterflies in our stomach. And we always wonder when will we meet again and what will we do if we meet? It is really a wondeful and magical feeling love is"

The maid replied to Liliana.

Then she opened her mouth.

"So its normal to feel like i'm dying to meet him and feel kinda frustrated if he ignore me with a cold attitude"