|Chapter 3|The crown princess|

"Princess (y/n)?"

"Princess (y/n)?"

Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!

"Your highness! Its time to go meeting. Open the door"

"Wrong word"

"Haaa..."

(Y/n) let of a sigh. The servant and attendant around her started to look worried as usual. The crown prince always do this when his fiancèe greeting him in the morning.

"Your highness. Whould we go?"

"I'm so sorry for this. AGAIN"

The servant bowed at her and left. Now its the time to kick the prince ass.

"Ehem..."

(Y/n) was trying to change her voice tone.

"I'm waiting.."

'This annoying bastard'

"Please open the door, my prince. Your lovely princess is waiting DEARLY for you"

Clack!

The prince bedroom's door finaly opened. It took him ages to open a freaking door.

This lately the crown prince alberu had change a lot. Not to the public but to her. The way he talks, action and personality.

He used to ignore her but now he is totaly cared for her.

He also want her to be sweet and special for him. He also got jealous easily. One time when (y/n) talk to a male noble, he would stare at him intensely.

Its make so difficult for her not to fall for him. Because this is a contractual relationship.

'I will break the engaged as soon as posible'

"(Y/n)~~"

The blond hair prince was standing infront her with a bright smile on his sparkling face.

"Your highness. Please stop fooling around and come to the main palace"

"Hmm..."

'Should i just kick him'

"Please, a...alberu"

"Yeah. We should go"