|Chapter 8|Liliana's truth[15+]|

I wanna confess but i can'tTW: Mention of killing/rape/self-harm/suicide and thing that may disturb you[Liliana's backstory]

TW: Mention of killing/rape/self-harm/suicide and thing that may disturb you
[Liliana's backstory]

<Liliana's POV>

"Y-young lady Liliana?!"

Amiru run towards me and grabbed me to put me down. She seem worried, her eyes were glossy that she might burst into tears after this.

"Let me take her, young lady Amiru"

"Y-yes, young master Cale"

Cale pick me up in a bridal style and put me in his carriage.

"Ron, go to Evalyn's mansion. Now!"

"Yes, young master"

'Its hurt like hell, i feel like i'll die'

I clench my heart again and Cale put my head to rest on his lap. I began to cry.

"C-Cale.... i-its h-hurt"

My voice was shaking. Cale then patted my head to calm me down.

"Please sleep. It will make the pain lessen a bit, Lia"

"Ackhhh... huuuuh"

I close my eyes.

Ah.... i just remember something, i'm not Liliana Evalyn. I'm a fake.

My real name is Yukihara Aira. I'm from a place called Japan. The place were roan kingdom is not even exist.{its always korea, so i'm going to make that she's from japan:)}

I still remember the day that i commit my first murder. It was my step-father.
After my real father died, my mom married another one so that i wont feel left without a father love. But that man loved me beyond love between father-daughter.

"Ahhhh..... Ai, i really think you're such a lovely girl"

He touched me with a very disgusting look. I was only 13. So i ran away and hid behind the bookshelf. He ran toward me with half-naked body.

"A-Ai don't you love your dad?"

I was scared and confuse so i push the bookshelf. There was glass frame and glass things on the shelf, it broke and stabbed my step-father's eye and stomach so he died after getting hit by it. He was bleeding so hard that the blood almost reach my toe.