|Chapter 7|I want him so bad|

Want a matching rings?

"Li-Lia?!"

"Huh?"

They both then looked at each other. Liliana face was burning up again.

'Kyah....! This man really know how to flatter me and LIA what a cute nickname'

Suddenly the palace's enterance opened and the crown prince and princess was walking side-to-side, the second prince and the third prince has arrived.

"Welcome. Thank you for responding to my invitation"

'It's about time they got here'

"Precious individuals who will make this kingdom shine, the future leaders of our kingdom, this prince is very happy that all of you have come to this gathering."

"Hmm?"

Its was then, the palace's enterance opened again and revealed a long blond hair man in wheel chair, Taylor Stan and the women in black hair who is pushing him, priestess Cage.

"What is this?!"

Venion slam the table and shouted angrily at Taylor. He was furious about it.

"I did not expect to see Marquis Stan's eldest son, Taylor Stan, and a priestess of the God of Death here"

"I heard that there was an opportunity for the kingdom's nobles to meet with and discuss with your majesty. I do apologize for coming without an invitation"

"I did ask for each household's representative, but if the household does not have a representative, there is no issue with who shows up. I guess you were probably upset that I only sent one invitation to the Marquis's household, Mister Taylor?"

"Just a bit, your majesty"

Liliana tugged Cale's shirt and whisper to him.

"This is getting more exciting! Don't you think, Cale?"

"Calm down, young lady"

Liliana the accidently make an eye contact with the crown princess, (Y/n).
So she waved at her. But (Y/n) avoided the eye contact.

'Ahhhh.....she really came here'

"I do feel bad for making you upset. But I am glad that you look very healthy, Mister Taylor. It has been a while since we last met"