Part 1: Broken Soul 💔

Do read description before start reading..

A girl is crying in dark and mess room..pillows and broken vase are scattered around the room..she sit at the corner of room hugging her legs..she continually crying and she was totally broken from inside and outside..

Other side..

A man in dark room is resting his back at the room door with one hand full of blood and another hand is holding beer bottle..he closing eyes and let tears flow down..As he remembers something he open his eyes in jerk and it full of red! It full of anger, pain, frustrations! He tight his fist in anger and bang it at wall then he drink 🍻

(Yes it PurVir who stay in one house but stay in different room carry a broken heart..and the reason just because of trust.."Trust" it look like short word but it have deep meaning..One side is suffering she doesn't get the trust that she want no matter how hard she try and another side is suffering she broke his trust on her..how can she think to broke his trust this way..both suffering from inside and outside without clear the doubt or we can say lack of trust....)

Parallel scene..With Bgm:koyi dard na jane 🎶💔

Kismat Ne Jaane Ae Dil,
Ye Khel Kaise Khele,
Mann Ander Ander Rooye,
Ghum Sehta Rahe Akele...💔

The moon glow on their face make them look up at the moon🌕..they get up and walk slowly toward window..Vir walking shamble with bottle in his hand and let blood on another hand drip one by one on the floor meanwhile Purvi walk step on the broken vase with no feelings..blood coming out from her feet and make a step mark on the floor but she didn't feel pain as her heart broke to pieces just like a broken glass ..

Kismat Ne Jaane Ae Dil,
Ye Khel Kaise Khele,
Mann Ander Ander Rooye,
Ghum Sehta Rahe Akele...💔

Both take support of window to stand properly and stare at the moon and remember some sweet moments in their mind and again tears flow down from their eyes..

Kisse Apna Haal Sunawa,
Kisse Apne Zakhm Dikhavaan,
Jo Beet Gaya Hai Mujhpe,
Main Jaanu Ya Dil Jaane...💔

Then cloud overshadow the moon and the sky turn dark again🌑just like their life now..full of darkness..they has no hope for their life turn bright now..he drinks his beer and she drinks her tears that flow to her lips..

Haaye Rabba...Haaye Rabba,
Koi Dard Na Jaane Mera Dard Na Jaane,🎶💔

When they walk to go back their place both lost balance and fall down..Vir fell down because of drunks meanwhile she fell down because she step a big piece of broken vase make she lost balance..

Haaye Rabba...Haaye Rabba,
Koi Dard Na Jaane Mera Dard Na Jaane,
Haaye Rabba...🎶💔

(both try to get up but saw something then they stop..)

(Vir saw she laying beside him with smile face..he move closer to her..)

Vir: bawri?

She put her hand on his and smile..he also laid there looking at her..

Vir: (drunk) kyu bawri? Kyu kiya tanne aise? Itna bada dhoka?

Meanwhile she also saw as he laid in front of her..he put his hand on her..she looking at him with tired eyes..

Purvi: kyu? Kyu kiya aapne aisa? Kyu? Hum thak chuke hai mukhiji..