Part 17: 3rd marriage!??😮

(Vir smell sambrani in sleep

(Vir smell sambrani in sleep...he slowly awake while rubbing his eyes  and he saw Purvi is doing prayer....he lost Again! and sigh a "hyeee" in his heart....she finished her prayer and open her head towel reveal her wet hair....she sit at main door and.......)

He smiling and without he realizes his feet already touching the floor

He smiling and without he realizes his feet already touching the floor...in few seconds he already standing behind her and hold the ⚱️take from her hand....she turn in surprise and saw he who in bare body is so close to her....he is smiling like mad and nuzzles her cheek make her feel goosebumps....he smirks because he never fails to make she feel butterflies in her stomach....

He touch her hair and start drying it while give her soft tickles on her back (last night bites😉)..she smile shyly...he smirks and put down the sambrani...he wrap her from back and take her hairs smell by nuzzling her neck...

Purvi: mukhiji.....(he ignore) Vir....(he smirk and look at her...she blushes) din pe din aap naughty banke jaa rh hai...

Vir: hmm...(nuzzling her neck) tune bigada...

(she frown...he give mischievous smile...she glares..he tucks her hair and raise his eyebrow...she smiles and hide herself in his arms...)

Purvi: chaliye aap jaake nahaiya...fir ghar bhi jaana hai...

(he nods and move to bath...soon they go for breakfast dated and back to home...they listen yash is crying....)

PurVir: arey kya hua hai?

Inder: acha hua tum dono aagaye...sambhalo apni Yashu...kab se ro rh hai...chup ka naam bhi nahi le rh hai...

(Yash saw PurVir and walk towards them while crying "va...va..va" Purvi pick him...)

Purvi: kya hua mera bacha? Mumma baba ki yaad aari hai? I'm sorryyy...(he continues crying) acha acha baas baas rona nahi.. Hum aagaye na...

(Vir take him and cool him down..he stop crying and hug PurVir.... They cheer him and he start giggling happily...)