Part 8: Hi Mr Singh 🥺💔

Last part, PurVir saw eo at Inder engagement..wht next??...

Continue...

Inder: Mr Singh, miliye ye Purvi..(to Purvi) aur Purvi.. Ye hai Mr Singh..i mean Virendra Pratap Singh..

(she emotional after listen the name after 2 years but controlling herself..
Vir also got tears in his eyes...and feel wanna hug her...But Purvi's voice makes him control himself and shocked...)

Purvi : hello Mr Singh...Hum Pu...purvi, Yashvir ki maa

Vir : he....hello Purviji..

(Purvi down her head and Vir look at her then Yash..he was hell confused..then they call for start the engagement ceremony...After finished,all congratulate them and start clicks photos with Inder and Siddhi..Then Purvi turn..she stands beside Siddhi..Inder take Yash in his arms and Vir was standing alone..)

Inder: Mr Singh..aaiye saath me ek photo khich lijiye..

(Vir look at Purvi..she avoid eye contact..)

Vir: nahi koyi baat nahi..

Inder: arey aise kaise..aaiye..(he drag Vir stand beside him..)

(but Vir eyes is on her..As Yash see Vir,he tries to go in Vir arms..)

Inder: are champ kya kar raha hai...mere saath to ek photo khichale..

(but Yash continues his work and bends towards vir..So Vir carries him in his arms..)

Inder: are wah..Champ toh aapse bohot achhi dosti ho gayi..kya baat hai, waise to ye kisi ke pass to itni asani se jata nahi pr aapse to bohot hi achhi tarah ghul mil gaya hai..

Vir: kuch connection hoga hum dono k bich..(He says while looking at purvi but she look down) aur manne bhi bachhe bohot pasand hai...iss ke saath manne bohot maza aata hai...

(They they takes a picture and then it's time to leave and Yash was resting on in his chest cutely..he is moody..)

Vir: achha to ab manne bhi chalna chahiye...(hesitantly talk to purvi) a..ab aa..p zara isse...

Purvi: ji...(as she forward her hand to Yash..he holds Vir even tighter...) Are Yashu bachha chalo...

(Yash not in mood to leave his arms..he grip Vir shirt tightly and cries..she emotional when see how Yash attract to his father even in first meet..as Yash was stubborn so Inder request Vir if he didn't mind than he can drop his sister and Yash at their home...Vir scare to answer..he look at Purvi and she understands he waiting her reply..she denies but all insist so she agrees..)

Vir: (to inder) thik k mein drop karuga..aap chinta mat kijiye..

Inder: (nods) Tq Mr Singh..

(trio move towards car..Purvir was awkward and walk silently..and in their hearts thanks Yash for murmuring continually so they will not feel so awkward..they reach at car but when he try to separate with Yash because he need to drive but Yash hug him tightly..he wanna stay with him)

Purvi: (break the silent finally) a..ap bura na maane toh..mein gadi chaladu?

Vir: (surprised) aap gadi chalana aati hai?

Purvi: (down her head) ha..

Vir: thik k..ab option toh hai hi nahi..aap hi chalani padegi..ye lijiye chabi..

(she nodded and they settle in car..Purvi start drive and along the way Yash is playing with Vir happily and Purvi is taking their glimpse while driving and smile slightly..Vir also take her glimpse and smile slightly as she driving like pro now..when he remember old memory what happened when he teach her..he smile and nodded..)