Part 12

As u guys wish.. Here is new part.. Enjoy it 🤗

Continue......

(Evening, when all celebration end..he help them in cleaning and finally after hours they complete their work...all sitting in a tent enjoying tea while chit chatting but he go out from there to take some fresh air...he standing near beach with both hand on his waist with closed eyes and soft smile on his face...)

(Purvi also was there with Yash..she is trying to feed Yash but he is busy crawling and playing with sand..she saw Vir is taking fresh air...she can't take her eyes off from him..his messy hairs, closed eyes, his folded sleeve with top 2 button opened white shirt and his soft smile was melting her...he opens his eyes and turn..he smile and walk towards them..)

Vir: (knee down) Yash..buri baat..aapne mumma ko pareshan kiya..ib baad me khelna pehle khana kha lo...

(he make Yash sit on his legs..)

Vir: yo dekh khud ka k hal bana diya..(he clean sand stick on Yash body) ab chalo khana khate hai..(Yash still denies it) dekho mumma kitni pyaar se banaya hai...thoda sa khale beta...

Purvi: Ha Yash khalo pls...

(she finally successful feed him...trio spend time happily there and can't stop laughing for Yash cute antic..cool blowing wind and beach sound make they feel relaxed...PurVir keep lost at each other eyes..Vir tucked her hair and smile....After sometime Yash finished his food and Vir gonna leave to his house..Yash is pulling his index finger..)

Vir: Yash...aap good boy ho na..abhi uncle ko jaane de..uncle aapse baad me milne aayege..

(he crawls on him and stand on his lap..he plant kiss on Vir cheek..PurVir smile..)

Vir: Tq beta...(he kiss his cheek) chalo bye ha...hum baad me khub masti karege..abhi aap mumma ke paas jao...(he give Yash to Purvi..he get up and bidded bye to him) bye...

(Purvi see him going..she melt on his behavior over and over again..her heart is thundering to forgive him now and back to him..)

At night,

(Yash is sleeping meanwhile she is thinking about him..her hand is hesitant wanna tap phone screen on his name..)

Purvi: mukhiji se baat karne ka maan hai..par agar iss waqt phone lagaya toh wo kya sochege..wo jo bhi soche lekin hum apni dil ki baat batani hai..

(she finally she tap on his number and her heart beat rapidly..)

(here he about to sleep..he lazily look at phone screen and sit in jerk..he is happy till wanna jump on the bed..)

Vir: (excited) bawri ne call kiya..hye bawri...dil khush kardiya tanne..

(he quickly answer it..)

Vir: hello...Purvi ji..

Purvi: ha Mr Vir,hu..humein aa..aapse e..ek ba..at batani hai..

Vir: ha bataiye...

Vir pov: (happy) kahi bawri yeh baat batani hai ki wo manne maaf kar diya..bol bawri apni dil ki baat bol..mein taras gayi hu..sirf ek baar bol de ki tu manne maaf kardiya aur tu mere saath wapas aana chahti..

Purvi: wo hu...hum..ein aa..aap..ko...

Vir: (hope) aapko?

Purvi: aa..p..ko..(close her eyes) aapko invitation dheni hai.. (open her eyes and path her head in irritated)