Part 2: Broken Soul ii 💔

Continue..

(he settle her on bed and move to take first aid kit..he sit on floor and take her leg in his palm..When he try to change her
bandage....)

Purvi: rehne dijiye hum khud karegi..

(he didn't listen to her and just silently try to do his work
but purvi take her leg back he
trying to take it forward..but
she fighting not to forward her
leg...he up his head look at her
with full red eyes in a junoon expression..🔥Without break the eye lock he take her leg in full force..then he break the eye lock and start doing his work she still have
a lil fight but she stop as she
feel pain in her leg she scream lil again his expression change to fear
and his eyes is teary when he look at her wounds..she just looking how he care for her can't see her in pain...she confused when he love her that much then why he behaving this way why he is hurting her if he loves her)

Vir pov: (while applying ointment)
Chahe tu mujhse kitna bhi jhagad le....kitna bhi dil dukha de......magar mera pyaar tere liye kabhi na badalne wala...samjhi bawri....mai tere te pyaar krta hun or hmesha krta rahunga....par ek sawal h....ki aakhir kyu kiya tune aisa..jab tu mere saath rhna hi nh chahti thi...tu khush hi nh thi mere saath to phir kyu badla mujhe.....mai 5 saal pehle jaisa bhi tha waise hi rehne deti n....manne badalne ki ke zaroorat ki....kam se kam maane aaj itna dard to mehsus nhi hota n...itna dard ho rha ki mai tujhe bta bhi nh skta...Bahut dard me hu bawri ...par tujhe aise dard me dekh kr mera dard dugna ho gya hai...mai tujhe dard me na dekh skta ....manne tujhse wada kiya tha ki tujhe koi dard na dunga or nahi koi dard hone dunga....or mai apna ye wada pura karunga...mai tera sara dard dur kr dunga phir chahe iske liye manne tujhse dur hi kyu na jana pade..Mai tere khushi ke liya tujhse dur jane ko bhi tayar hu.....teri khushi ke liya mai kuch bhi kr skta hun...

(Meanwhile she feel his soft and care touch on her leg and his soft blow to make her feel relax..after he bandaged it he rub soft her leg and staring at it..his move closer and plant a kiss on her wound..he close
his eyes and a drop tear fall on her leg...she feel it and look at him..he leave from room quickly..)

(After few minutes he back
with broom and dustpan in one hand and another hand with a glass of milk..he hand her the milk without say anything and start to clean the room..)

Purvi: kya kar rh hai aap?

(he ignored her..she try to step down from bed he come stop her..)

Vir:(avoid eye contact) Vir : bilkul bhi hilne ki koshish na krna bawri....yo doodh pee le or koi bahana toh bilkul hi mat bnana kyuki manne pta h tune  naste me neeche kuch zyada khaya na h....manne dekhkr to tu bhagne lagi thi n.....yo pee li or aaram kr....mai ye kaam khtm krke yahan se chala jaaunga....tu chinta mt kr ....yahan reh kr tujhe zayada pareshan na karunga....

Purvi : iski koi zarurat nh ....aap rehne dijiye....hum khud kr lenge..

Vir : (look at her with teary eyes) bas kr bawri.....mujhme ab or himmat na h tujhse behes krne ki....thak gya hu mai ye roz roz ke behes se..

(Tears fall from his eyes..she going to weak and turn her face other side..he continue clean the room
while she secretly looking at
him..when he finished and up
his head he see she sleeping turn other side he go near her and trying to touch her but he stop and leave from there...she open eyes and
tears drop..just one in her
mind... Why? Then she fall asleep)