glenn

"glenn? where are y-"

the sight in front of you when you entered the house wasn't the most surprising thing, but it was the funniest. your husband was in front of judith, quite literally on his head. the toddler was letting out soft giggles, and babbled a few words of
jibberish.

glenn was attempting a headstand, in the
confines of your small-ish alexandrian kitchen. the floor was made of stone, which puzzled you even more. why would he do a headstand on such a hard floor?

rick had left the two of you to take care of his daughter for the day, so he could go on a run with michonne. you had left her and glenn alone for five minutes so you could go to the pantry, not expecting to come home to this.

"what are you doing?" you smiled at him, and judith turned her little head and clapped her tiny hands at the sight of you.

"i'm showing judy my handstand!"

"headstand, glenn. a handstand is with your hands." you laughed at him, and he gave you a shy upside down smile in return. you approached the toddler and sat behind her, opening your legs so she could rest against your stomach comfortably and enjoy the show.

a couple seconds passed, and glenn started
struggling to stay still. you tilted your head
slightly, making a mental bet with youself as to how long it'll take before he falls.

the other half of your head lost, and glenn came tumbling down within 15 seconds. after checking glenn was alright, judith started clapping her little hands, and you joined in. glenn bowed, and smiled at the two of you.