Author's Note

I was looking up flower meanings and the roses got to me. So many meanings! It made me want to write an in-love Alberu giving Cale roses, meaning every single one of them, and Cale is just.... "huh, flowers. thanks."

(I use several sources for the meanings, so some may differ from other websites.)

I actually wasn't going to post the first chapter until I finished the entire series, but I'm currently writing chapter 8 and is stuck. Hopefully posting this now can give me a deadline-rush adrenaline and I can finish up quickly, you know?? I estimate there to be around 10 chapters, but it may be more if I suddenly got more ideas. But yeah, 10 at the very least for now.

Please tell me what you think of this fic in the comment section <3

Note: I'll write the corresponding novel chapters in the title, but I'll also write it here for the description!

Chapter 1: Novel Chapter 341-342 after the first battle against White Star where Cale used Fire of Destruction and fainted in Mogoru Empire.

Chapter 2: Novel Chapter 361-362 when Cale was in the Mercenary Guild Directory.

Chapter 3: Novel Chapter 393-397 a.k.a the moment God of Death told Cale he was supposed to die because we love angst in this house <3

Chapter 4: Novel Chapter 434-439, or in other words, "sworn brothers".

Chapter 5: Novel Chapter 466-467, shortly after Cale gained Blood-Drenched Rock.

Chapter 6: Novel Chapter 474-475 after the White Star managed to convinced himself that Cale possessed multiple bodies for hundreds of years (lol).

Chapter 7: Novel Chapter 484-488, or in other words, "you are fated to be here."

Chapter 8: Novel Chapter 516 & 523-527 or just before and after Alberu vs White Star fight.

Chapter 9: Novel Chapter 541-545, or in other words, THE ENDABLE KINGDOM DATE!!!!

Chapter 10: multiple chapters, include but not limited to 251, 387, 394, 555, 563, and 623

Sources:
1. https://www.portablepress.com/blog/2016/05/say-it-with-roses/
2. https://www.portablepress.com/blog/2016/05/say-it-with-roses/
3. https://pureseed.com.my/blogs/flowertalk/the-meaning-of-number-of-roses
4. Cover: https://id.pinterest.com/pin/640777853245240784/