Part 1: The Party

"Why the hell did I have to come to some stupid party?" Captain Levi angrily asked his cadets as they entered a huge house with a party going on.

"We've had many defeats at the hands of the Titans, but due to today's successful mission, along with the great sacrifices of our fallen comrades, we finally have a chance to win this long struggle between humans and Titans." Commander Erwin told the short angry man. "Besides, the Scout regiment deserves a celebration for all the hard work they've accomplished."

"C'mon shorty, try to relax and have fun! I'm sure a drink would help you relax." Section Commander Hange chimed in excitedly.

"Tst." Levi responded. "Whatever, but if any of these brats get drunk, I'm not taking responsibility for anything stupid they do. That goes for you too four eyes."

"Whatever buzz kill, I'm off to have some fun!" Hange enthusiastically said. "Hey! Save some booze for me!" They yelled to the cadets.

"Hange's right," Erwin said, "try and enjoy yourself and relax."

Levi sighed, "Fine."

Elsewhere in the same house, three tiny chipmunks were partying around and having a rather swell time.

"This party is awesome!" One of them excitedly said. He wore a red hoodie with the letter "A" on it.

"Yeah! This was an amazing idea coming here Alvin!" The second on said. He was the shortest of the three. He wore a green hoodie and he was

"Yeah this party is pretty cool I guess

"Yeah this party is pretty cool I guess." The third and final chipmunk said. He was the tallest of the three, and he had a blue hoodie and glasses.

"You know what guys?" Alvin said slamming his chipmunk sized drink down on the chipmunk sized table. "This is the party where I'm gonna finally get some bitches!"

"Ha!" The blue hoodied chipmunk laughed. "You wish."

"Oh you're one to talk Simon, when's the last time you've gotten bitches huh?" Alvin angrily said to the blue hoodied chipmunk.

"Alvin I've had a girlfriend for over 3 years now." Simon responded.

"Oh yeah..." Alvin said. "No matter! I'm still gonna find some tonight!"

"Alvin, my dear brother," Simon said, "you get no bitches. Never have, never will."

"Just you watch!" Alvin said pridefully. "Before the night is over, I'm gonna get some bitches!"

"Fine." Simon said. "How about this, you find some bitches before the night is over, and I'll give you the solja boy Gameboy you've always been asking for. If you don't though, I'll shoot Theodore in the fucking head."

"Wait what?" The thicc green chipmunk asked concerningly.

"Ok and?" Alvin said.

"What?!" Theodore terrifyingly said.

"And I'm gonna put his dead body shit in your bed." Simon said.

"Shit not my bed..." Alvin said worryingly. He hesitated for a moment before finally deciding. "Fine. It's a bet then."

"I bet it is then..." Simon responded with a smug look on his face.

Alvin than ran off to find some bitches.

"You two are the worst brothers ever." Theodore told Simon.

Alvin went around searching for bitches for what felt like hours, yet he could not find any that wanted him. Alvin began to worry as he thought about losing the bet. Having Theodore's corpse Doo Doo all over his beautiful bed. He had to stay determined, he was going to win the bet.

Suddenly, one of Alvin's favorite songs came on the speakers, "Party Rock Anthem".

Alvin stopped everything and began dancing and singing along with the lyrics.

"Party rockers in the hoouuuse toniiiight!"

"What?" Said a monotone yet pissed off voice said in response to Alvin's singing.

"Huh?" Alvin looked over to the source of the sound, finding a man, surprisingly his height if not even shorter than him.

"It's 'party rock is in the house tonight', not 'party rockers'." Said the man.

Both Alvin and the man stared at each other for at least a minute, the music still playing in the background.

After the long pause, both of them came crashing into each other, giving one another deep sensual kisses.

They pulled away from each other to catch their breath. "I'm Alvin..." Alvin said catching his breath. "What's your name?"

"Levi..." The man said, also out of breath.

They then continued their deep sensual kissing.

Alvin did, indeed, get himself a bitch(es).