Part 7: The Plot Twist

A/n: spoilers for aot season 2 so beware I guess

Just as the beyblade match was about to finish, a tall, muscular blonde boy jumped into the beyblade ring, breaking the ring and prematurely ending the epic showdown of the Ackerman's. All of the scouts were about to yell at the man before he spoke up.

"Hey everyone!" He yelled out enthusiastically. "My name is Reiner Braun! I'm the armored titan! And my buddy and definitely not gay partner, Bertold Hoover, is the colossal titan!"

Everyone was silent. The only sound that spread throughout the ring was the wind.

After a bit, a single voice spoke up. "What?"

"Reiner, what the fuck?!" A taller man with black hair exclaimed in anger and shock.

Suddenly, a burst of bright light and heat erupted from where Reiner stood, sending everyone flying backwards. Flesh formed around where Reiner once stood, growing in size and releasing steam into the air. Armour like plating then began forming onto the skin that had formed, covering the mass of flesh's entire body. After most of the flesh had finished forming, a loud, somewhat metallic, growl erupted from the mass. It was a titan. The armored titan.

The scouts were in complete shock and terror, and many were pretty pissed cause the armored titan messed up the beyblade fight. Everyone quickly rushed into the base to equip themselves with their odm gear to fight the armored. Among the scouts was Levi, who grabbed Alvin by his stubby little arms and rushed into the base.

"What is that thing?!" Alvin asked in confusion.

"It's the armored titan." Levi explained in a bit of a pant. "Most likely it will attack the base, or much worse, the colossal and female titans will show up. We have to kill them here and now!"

"We can't!" Said Hange as they ran up to Levi. "We need them alive for interrogation!"

"Tsk" tsked the taking Levi who tsked tskfully often. Tsk. "Whatever, we just need to bring the bastard to it's knees!"

"Hey! What should I do?!" Alvin yelled, still being pulled along by his short lover.

Levi looked back at Alvin with a blank stare, but for whatever reason, Alvin seemed to sense some excitement from Levi as he spoke.

"You wanna try using omni-directional-mobility gear?"