Coma??

I was on the train while scrolling my phone.And I got a notification. It was episode 1 for Tomorrow series.

"Oooo I am going to watch it today"

After it stopped my gate, I walked along bridge. I saw a man about to suicide.
"Ajusshi! Ajusshi"

I called and ran to him as soon as I can.I saw a guy come and tried to help. They both started to argue but we both  still tried to moved away.

"Ya you.Don't let him lose"

"I am trying!"

Wait I knew that voice.

I looked at him  and saw Rowoon.

"Rowoon!"

I stopped holding a man and looked at him.

"Ya ya hold him"

"oh ok"

and we pushed him to the side but he tried to suicide again. We had to catch him again. We both pushed him harder to other side Then,Rowoon started to yelled at a man for doing in front of him but a man didn't listen.He pushed Rowoon and tried to do it again. While we are holding him,we heard a voice from rooftop. And I saw 2 people came toward us.

Wow How can they come so fast??? Are they even human???? What is happening

A lady shouted

"Move!"

then I did what she said.But Rowoon, he was standing straight so he was hit by a lady.Then a guy with orange beanie walked to Rowoon and checked him.

"He is alert and his bones are fractured"

"Are you a doctor?"
I asked him.

"No I watched med drama lately.So I want to try out that line"

What a weird guy??

I thought.And a lady with good fashion taste walked to a man and

"Are you insane? Why do you try to dive into HAN river?"

"Why are you people stopping me. I WANT TI DIE.I AM TRASH IN THS WORLD. I DON'T HAVE OTHER OPTIONS"

"Then if you want to die jump of as you wish"

Rowoon got up and started to argue with a lady. And I saw a man about to jump again. I ran and held him.I lost my balance and fell into river with him. I slowly went into river. I saw Rowoon in front of me.He fell with us.The last thing I remember is a lady swim toward me.

I slowly open my eyes. I saw an unfamiliar view.  I heard a loud voice beside me

"I am alive!!! Alive!! Thanks you Gods and Buddha"

I looked around and saw Rowoon.

"YA Why are you shouting at this time. Too Annoying"

Wait why do I even say that. He is my ult. EEEE Why I even said that? Do I lose my mind???

* sighed*

He looked at me with his round eyes.

"Did you just say that to me"

he pointed himself and said.

How should I even explain that?? Shin Hari!! You are in Big trouble.

Then we heard a called from other side of the room.We looked at the direction and saw a lady from a bridge.

Rowoon got up and