Damn Virus

After taking everything,we all took the cart and headed to a place where grandpa usually sell. A man gave grandpa some money but it is too little than we expect.

"sir Is it correct? You only give a few.It is not fair"

Jun Woong said. I held his sleeve and stopped him.

"I am sorry too. I have only these. And those tugs are threatening me?"

"I understand. You are always good to me all those years"

And grandpa told him that he is moving and said goodbye for one last time.

"Thanks you for everything."

"Thanks you to sir"

after that, we all walked to watch sunset.And grandpa told his story cuz Jung Woong asked for it.How we fight for our country and how he sacrifice his education. Grandpa left after telling all his past. Mrs.Koo followed him.

"You shouldn't have ask that you know"

I hit his shoulder and said. We all sighed. I looked at my phone and started to shout.

"YEAH!!!"

"Ya what happen"

Jun Woong asked.

both boys look at me with confuse.

"Look"

"I got a message from Dong-chil's grandson and he lives and Busan and  also great health"

I hit Jung Woong with joy and said.

"Ya Ya  I see. you don't need to hit that hard"

"Oh sorry I was over joy "

and I looked at Ryung-gu oppa and saw him smiling at me.

"Ya you have to thank me. This is my idea"

Jung Woong said.

"Yeah yeah Thanks you. Let me go and show Grandpa about this"

I got up quickly and accidentally hit the table. I groaned

Ahh it hurts but that's not important right now,more important it tell grandpa about this.

And I began running.

"Ya Shin Hari wait for me"

Jun Woong said. I just ignored and kept running.

Author POV

After both Jung Woong and Hari left. Mr.Lim looked at the direction and

"How can she be that cute"

and he shook his head.

Hari POV

I quickly ran down to stair and saw Mrs.Koo and Grandpa there.

"Grandpa Grandpa"

"here here I posted about you and people spread this and I got a message from Dong Chil's grandson and he live in Busan and good health too"

And I looked at grandpa face and saw his happy face. It made me happy .I don't know but my eyes were teary.Mrs.Koo said we did great job and told us to took grandpa inside.

On the way, we saw group of guys from morning.

"We told you to leave not to bring more people"