Saving Jun Woong's bff

"I....I am really sorry. I will go first.Bye"

I walked outside as soon as I can.

"Ya Shi Hari what did you just do.Ahhh It is so embarrassing!"
I hit my head and said. And I saw Jun Woong walked out of the room.
"Jun Woong over here?"
I waved at him and said.
"Hari I am going to my house tonight?"

"Oh for what?"

"It is my dad death anniversary"

"Oh I am sorry"

"That's okay. So do you want to come?"

"Um....if you want me to"

"Yeah you can"
We both headed to his apartment.He started to talk with his dad.I just watched him silently.And we heard a door open so we decided to in the room.We heard his mom and his sister talking about their dad.
"Mom why we didn't have any photos with dad"

"He is the one who stay behind the camera.If I knew he won't come back,I will make him take a picture of us"

And I noticed Jun Woong crying.I patted his back to comfort him.After staying for a while, we left the house and walked to our office. On the way, we heard our phone notification.It wad another person who try to end their lives.After seeing him,Jun Wong ran to somewhere.
"Ya Jun Woong where are you going"
I ran as quick as I can to catch up with him.He stopped at one of the house door.He knocked the door so hard until a person came out. A man opened the door but after seeing us he closed the door again.And he started to call the police. Later, they arrived.

"Ahh thanks god He's here"

he ran to them and said.But instead of walking to Jae soo door. They came and took us.

//At police station//

We told them our name but they still told us to tell our real name.

"Please tell us your real name"

"Sir how many times do we have to tell you!"

I told them.And I saw Lim coming to us.

"sir they are my close friends And as you can see they are not right mind "

"Lim What are you talking about?"

I asked.

He walked to Jun Woong and took his fake id card. And he walked to me and gave me a sign to hand him my fake one too.I sighed and gave him.And they let us go.

'Did you guys forget? They won't recognize you"

"Fine whatever"

I glared at him and left. We went back to our office. Mrs.Koo,Lim and Jun Woong were arguing about what he had did. I was just standing there and listening.Jun Woong suggested that they should buy him fried chicken but only what he ate with his dad. Mrs.Koo rejected his idea since they had to go to past.

Time passed, Mr.Koo and Lim failed to make Jae soo out from his house so we followed Jun Woong idea. He texted his friend.Now we were waiting for him to get out.

"Do you think it will work?"

I whispered to him.

"I am sure"

"Okay"

"we will break into if he didn't come out"

Not so long, Jae soo got out from his room and ran to somewhere else.We all followed him.