Another Mission

After hearing full of her story, it was pretty sad tho. Later,Mrs.Koo arrived. Since she promised Mrs Koo that she will take full responsible ,we tried to take her with us.

On the way, we met with Escort team.

"Hey just hand over a run away soul and go and do your own job. You know we are busy people"

"Hey There? I don't see Hey and There here"

Jun Woong said. Mrs.Koo stopped him and

"Mr.Lim"

"Yes Ma'am"

"You can hold them off right?"

"of course"

"I will see you later"

"Wait he will be okay?"

I asked to Mrs.Koo no replied.Jun Woong held my hand and

"Let's just go"

and we all started to run. After running for a while, we saw a car waiting for us.We got in the car and headed to hospital.We all walked along the  corridor and saw Lee Su Hyeok and his group.

"Ma'am"

I said and I looked my left and took a girl hand and started to run.We met with Escort team for several times. But we still got away from them.We ran away from hospital and arrived outside of it. I noticed a girl was missing. Me and Jun Woong  decided to separate and searched for her.After searching a whole building, I saw her with Lee Su hyeok.I ran in front of her and covered for her.

"You move from my way"

"No I can't. We need her for our case. Please let her go for a while. We will bring her back as soon as we finished."

"Newbie you have to stay here for temporarily. You don't know anything about our world so move"

I shook my head and

"I will do my best to protect her no matter what"

he started to come closer to us. We moved backward and I saw a familiar figure appeared in front of me.

"I am sorry for my late"

"That's okay oppa"

"Move away"

"I can't and I am sorry"

Since they two were talking this is our chance to get away from him. I grabbed her hand and

"we should run now"

she nodded . I held her hand and started to run. I don't know where are we heading. Later, we saw Jun on the way.

"Aish Mrs. Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere?"

"I am sorry"

she bowed to Jun Woong.

"Ya It is not important right now Let's go before Lee- I mean Escort team find us"

we all nodded and ran again. And we saw Mrs.Koo, Lim and Su Hyeok. Lim was on the ground.

"Oppa!"

I ran to him and

"Are you okay?"

I asked.He nodded. I helped him to get up. Mrs.Koo and Lee Su hyeok talked about a run way soul.Later they did a reaper's guarantee of responsibility.