Getting to Know

This...........this...is all my fault.I..I...I should ask her....what happen to her.....when we met.How stupid I was"

I started to hit myself and cried even more.I didn't even realized when did Lim pulled me into his arm.Without thinking twice, I hugged him tight and started cry till no tears left.

"It is not your fault.You did everything you can for me."

After crying as much as I want, I moved my hand from him.We both kept distant awkwardly.And he handed me a tissue.I took it and wiped my tears.

'Thanks and actually You are not that bad tho"

I smiled at him and said.

"Thanks "

And I looked carefully and noticed tears on him too.

"Mr.Lim I saw some tears.Why are you crying to? Can I know"

Later,I got to know was his mom was gang-raped and he can't still heal about it and also his mom is a reason why he joined here too.I confronted him again. A couple of minutes later we noticed, Jae-soo started to walk around. We tagged along him.He stopped at clothes shop.Lim decided to phone Mrs.Koo.I was kept my eyes on Jae-soo.I saw Jae-soo ran away.

"Jae-soo!"

I ran to him and called his name.He just ran toward the car. I ran quickly to him and put him other side.

"Jae-Soo I know your problem.But you have to live.You have so many thing to do so please stop."

he pushed me away and ran again. I ran and followed him. He stop at rooftop.

"Jae-soo please stop."

and Lim arrived after that.

"Why are you guys keep following me?"

"You don't want to die.You want to live.

"And you have to live......for Choi Jung Woong"

"What?"

"I know you won't have no idea about it but I knew.....the feeling of losing best friend so please do this for Jung Woong."

I heard a voice behind.it was Mrs.Koo and Jun Woong.Jun walked to his friend and gave it to him.After Mrs.Koo talked to him. He became positive.After taking one bite,he cried again.

"Ya why are you crying again?"

"It is sour.It really make me cry"

me and Lim looked at each other and giggled a bit.

"Really"

Jun walked to us and told us to take a bite.We three rejected and walked away.

At ground floor, Mrs.Koo went back to office. Lim was about to go back to his house?? Before,he go,I called him .He turned around and

"I want to thanks you"

"For what"

"About earlier"

"Oh"

Flash Back

I was chasing after jae-Soo.

In back street,

I was just minding to catch Jae-soo and didn't realized car was coming to my way.

"Mrs.Shin watch out!"