Love Triangle

Author POV

Jun Woong walked to the other neighbor's street and walked into nearest store.He opened the door and saw a cashier.He bowed to her and started to find items that he needs.While searching, he was mumbling about his other teammates.

"They can just say 'you go and buy' and now they were acting like they don't want me to go.And there are 4 people. 2-2 is fair but now 3-1.Also that Hari when did she become one team with them.She said we will always stick together and why she and Mr.Lim was so close?"

after that he realized what is happening to him and why he is so angry.

He shook  his head and rid all his thought.He was about to turn back to pay for the items.What he saw made him startled.

"Aish you startled me"

he said.

"Ayy don't be so dramatic"

Hari said.

"Wait why are you here? You are supposed to help Mrs.Koo and Mr.Lim"

"Oh Cuz I thought you will need help too Since Ryung-gu oppa is there to help Mrs.Koo so I came here to help you."

She said while smiled at him cutely.After hearing that,he felt happy.He looked at her smiling at him and he was already melt in her smile.He realized that he was staring her so long so he pretend to be cool.

"Anyways let's go.I already got a stuff we need"

"Okay"

she nodded.

Hari POV

After we paying,we both walked out of store.And I heard a kid asked his mom about a old man who was carrying trash with him.

"Mom why this grandpa carrying them?"

"Oh because he didn't study when he was young.If you don't want to be like him, study.Arresoe"

a kid nodded.

"Aish these people"

I said with annoy. And I walked to grandpa to help him.Jun Woong also tagged along with me. Later, we got to know was he was a man we had to help. We both took him with us. On the way, we saw a group of guys telling grandpa to move from this area.They started to bully him. I can't stand it anymore.I was about to fight with them.Grandpa and Jun Woong stopped me.

"You stay with grandpa.I will take care of it"

Jun Woong said.

But he got beaten. So I decided to help him.I ran to them and

"YA! If you don't go right now. I will call a police for beating a one guy by group."

I showed them my phone and said.They looked at me once and left. I walked to Jun who was on the floor. Me and Grandpa helped him to get up.

"I am sorry.It is all because of me"

"No no it is not your fault"

"Yeah it is not your fault Grandpa.He is the one who can't fight so don't worry"

I said.Jun Woong looked at me like 'What did you just say?"I hit his elbow and I looked at him with 'dun you see I am trying to confront him' look. And we walked back to Grandpa house.And saw Mrs.Koo and Ryung-gu was waiting for us outside.

"So you got beaten"

"If you can't fight don't try to be"

After some talking, Mrs.Koo explained what we are.Then Grandpa looked at us.

"We are not yet.We are half half"

Jun Woong said and I nodded.Mrs.Koo took Grandpa to his house to talk about his last day.

Ma,Ryung-gu oppa and Jun Woong were outside waiting for them.Later, we all decided to walked around the neighbor.

"Why don't you rest today Grandpa?"

I asked.

"That's okay since this is my last day I want to soak everything in.

It is not good day.Evey thing is already taken"

"Grandpa I see some over there"

I pointed.

'Really"

Jun Woong said with excited.We both nodded since we knew what we are going to do.

We both ran down the hill to get them.

Author POV

While Jun Woong and Hari ran to get some of the things.

"They both are so energetic."

"The problem is they are too eager"

"Is that so"

Grandpa said. And they both heard a chuckle from Ryung-gu and

"So cute"

from Ryung-gu.Mrs.Koo and Grandpa were looking at him.And he realized what he just said so he coughed and

"I..I think w-we should follow them"

and he walked first.

Hari POV

when we both arrived, a guy was already took them.Jun Woong tried to get him but no. And he has a car!. What??

"He even has a car!"

I said.

"Young people these day do is as a exercise but for old folk like as  is for living. I think getting old is our fault"

I felt bad for Grandpa after hearing this words.After walking a few,we saw some that he missed.We all tried to help grandpa. I bend down and picked some bottles.Without noticing, I held a piece of glass.

"ah"

I groaned.I looked at my hand.It was bleeding.

"Hari what happen?"

Ryung-gu oppa came next to me and took my hand.

"I...I grabbed it accidentally"

"Aish you should be more careful.What if you get inflected"

He looked my hand and

"I think you need plaster"

"Here"

Jun Woong handed a plaster and also alchol.

I looked at him and he was panting.

Did he just run to store for me?

Ahh I felt so bad right now.

Ryung-gu gently treat my wound. I told him I can do myself but he didn't let me.

"Done. You don't need to do anything. Okay? Just....don't try to get hurt."

I nodded.And we all walked to a place who buy them

Author POV ( started from where Hari groaned)

When Jun Woong heard Hari groaned. He quickly turned his head to her and saw her bleeding. He was about to help her but Mr.Lim arrived already.He felt a bit upset about it but he quickly ran and find a nearest store and buy a plaster for her and ran as fast as he could and gave it to Ryung-gu.He looked at Ryung-gu helping Hari with her wound. He looked at them and thought he should be the one who helping Hari. And he didn't like the fact that Hari and Mr.Lim that close.He also felt that Mr.Lim kinda likes Hari.