Chapter 11. New Problems

Here you go.

"So the plan worked?"

It was the first day of the month of June, with the weather being hot enough for me to want to stay back at home under the comforts of an Air conditioner. Being used to full air conditioner rooms in the white room, I certainly wasn't used to this much sunlight for multiple days.

While the white room gave us plenty of sunlight, it was calculated for the human body and was accurately limited as much as possible. Meanwhile, I had full access to sunlight in the last couple of months and while it was good at the beginning, I still preferred the constant coolness of an Air conditioner.

Loosening the tie around the neck to let some of the air in, I responded back to the question asked by our class leader who was somehow not informed yet from Kuroko.

"Yeah, it went without a hitch, except the Sudou part, but that's manageable."

"I heard about that from Kuroko. But what makes you certain that they won't use the displeasure the class has against Sudou?"

A good question but it was obvious from the tone he used that he knew the answer and was just testing me. And he would have had time to think about that if Kuroko had told him before.

"I am pretty sure they will do just that. Sudou being there was a blessing for us, actually. He has diverted the class C's attention towards himself and we can work with that."

Nodding at the answer, he continued walking towards the school in front of me while ignoring the looks he was receiving from many of the students. The glances were probably due to the fact that he was a pretty popular figure throughout the school, as he was leading the entire class D and was showing some results too. The other year's D sections had entirely given up on coming to the top while our class were still trying to rise back up.

And he also had proper mien to appease the school's female population too.

"Do you think we actually have 0 CP again or is it delayed due to certain circumstances?" Implying about the situation with class C, he asked about the class points.

"I think it might be the latter of the two but I am certain that we have lost some points."

"Yeah, I guess that's correct. No point in thinking about it now as we will probably receive the updated class points list when Sensei comes today."

Entering the classroom, we two went to each other's seats, mine being beside Horikita while Tatsuya sat in front of her, both of us doing our best to ignore the looks that Horikita sent towards us, silently demanding us to explain everything we knew about the class points of our class.

The rest of the class were no different regarding their curiosities, except they were more polite than Horikita. Tatsuya, having no qualms regarding the situation, proceeded to ignore Horikita by answering the other's questions in a Hirata like manner, that is, answering them vaguely and telling everyone to be patient.

Hirata, though, was still depressed at Sakura's expelling and was a lot less cheerful. It made me wonder how he would react if someone else was expelled from the class.

Eventually, Sensei entered the classroom just as the bell rang for the homeroom, a rolled up sheet of paper in her hands.

Surprisingly, Ike came inside slightly late after Sensei, earning a raised eyebrow from Sensei as she saw him apologize and enter the classroom.

"Good morning. Everyone looks more restless than usual today."

"Sae-chan-sensei! Do we have 0 points this month too!? When I checked this morning, I didn't even have a single point!"