Yeonjun - Imperfect

Requested by :jiminsmaniac

                               ***
Yeonjun was always top at dancing. He wasn't called Big Hit's Legendary Trainee for nothing.

But lately,he was feeling like all his energy has been faded.

He wasn't enjoying dancing as much as he used to do before.

Maybe it was the hate comments he was getting recently.

Maybe it was the dance instructor's fault who scolded him for the slightest mistake. "You are number one in dancing Yeonjun. But you don't seem like number one right now. Be a good example to your dongseangs" he said.

Or maybe it was because he was tired.

Actually,the real reason was not one of them. It was all of them combined.

The pressure was just becoming too much for him.

He wanted to deserve to "Number one at dancing" position. Which he already deserved.

But the thing was,his mind was playing with him. Always confident Yeonjun, became insecure of his dancing.

                                ***
"Ugh why did that mistake again?!" Frustrated Yeonjun whisper-yelled to himself.

-Hyung, you have been trying the same move for 24 minutes now. You can't do that because you're human. And you can't be more perfect than this in your 2nd try. I'm still amazed how you memorized all those cheography, -said Taehyun.

-Don't worry about me Hyunnie. I'll be fine. You guys can go home. Practice was over 30 minutes ago. What are you still doing here anyway? --asked Yeonjun.

-We thought we could eat dinner together hyung,-- said Kai.

-Sorry guys... You can eat without me! I'll practice a little bit more, don't worry about me! I'll come home in 1-2 hours,-- said Yeonjun.

-Don't overdo it hyung,-- said Beomgyu.

-I won't Gyu, don't worry,-- said Yeonjun as he ruffled the younger's hair.

Even though Yeonjun convinced them to go home, Soobin felt like something was off about Yeonjun. That's why on the way home,he spaced out the whole ride.

-You okay hyungie?-- asked Kai.

-I'm okay, don't worry Hyuka,--said Soobin as he patted Huening's back.

                              ***
It was 2:45 am already. But you could still hear the music sounds in the practice room.

Yeah,Yeonjun was still practicing. Just taking breaks for bathroom and drinking water.

Even though Beomgyu told him not to overdo it,he definetly did.

He danced over and over again. He tried to make every move,every step perfect,even though it was already is.

After practicing continuously for like 4 hours,he finally stopped.

He laid down on the cold floor,on his back. He closed eyes just to "rest his eyes",as he always said.

But he fall asleep there anyway.

                                ***
In the morning,there was a BIG chaos in TXT's dorm.

-WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DIDN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT?! -- shouted Soobin.

-Calm down hyung,-- said Taehyun, obviously also trying to calm himself down,-- If he came to dorm last night,the door would be locked from the inside. You know we leave it unlocked till all the members are in,--finished Taehyun.