🖤Heather~Beomkai🖤

Tw: Angst
Inspired by the song "Heather" by Conan Gray.

Ships: Tyunning and Beomkai (it's one sided at first though,but it's the main ship in this story).

Ignore my mistakes, English isn't my 1st language:)

______________________________________

Beomgyu looked at the stars while his eyes glistening with tears. As he tried to stop them,more flew down from his shiny, beautiful eyes.

But those eyes wouldn't look shiny if there weren't any tears there.
The spark in his eyes died once he saw Kai with him.

The spark immediately faded when he
saw him kissing Kai gently.

Beomgyu raised his delicate hands to his face and wiped his tears. And the second the tears were gone,the dullness was back to his eyes again.

He opened his phone to distract himself a little bit. As he was wandering in his music playlists, his eyes caught a certain song that Beomgyu loved to listen with Kai together.

He would never thought  their fate would be how that song said so though...

He was unaware that he would fall in love with his best friend and would experience one sided love.

He put on his earphones and started listening to the songs while looking at the stars.

He used to watch the stars here with Kai. Now he was alone.

After few seconds,the song was heard.

I still remember,3rd of December...

"What a coincidence... We were out in 3rd of December... It probably didn't mean anything to you, nothing more than a friendly hangout.
But I loved thinking that it was a date..."thought Beomgyu.

Me in your sweater,you said it looked better on me than it did you...

I left my house on hurry that day. Just because I didn't want to be late to our "date", that's why I forgot wearing coat. I was just in thin shirt and the was a thin hoodie on it.

When I arrived our meeting place,your already beautiful eyes widened and became more beautiful than it was.
Even though you were younger than me,you started to scold me why didn't I  wear normal clothing.

I couldn't say anything because I was panting from all running. But that was just an excuse... The main reason I couldn't say anything was I was mesmerized by your beauty.

That day it was snowing lightly,and the sky was starting to darken slowly. The street lamps' soft lights was illuminating on your ethereal face... Your white skin could even compare to snow itself... You looked like a fairy at that moment.
How it feels to be one of God's favorites,Kai?
You have snow for skin, sunflowers for personality,clouds for hair, stars for eyes,and cherries for lips.
God really took time while creating you...
And your small smile while scolding me... It was obvious you were trying not to laugh at me because of the confused look on my face when you took of your sweater and put it on me.

Blush spred on my cheeks,I almost looked as red as your cherry lips.

But no, I exaggerated it. Nothing can be as red as your lips.

As I wore your sweater,you smiled sweetly at me and you brightened up my whole world. It felt like sky turned sunny again.

You said "My sweater looks better than you than It does on me hyung! You just look so small in it!"