Taehyun - Fainting

Taehyun had headache since morning.

When he woke up,he immediately put his hand on his forehead, wincing in pain.
"Just a headache, I'll take medicine and it'll be gone,I can't miss practice" thought Taehyun as he made his way out of the bed.

He fixed his bed as his temples was thumping from the pain he had in his head.

When Taehyun turned his back to the other bed in the room,he saw his roommate and member - Hueningkai snoring. Even though his head was killing him,he couldn't help but started to laugh out loud because of the state the youngest was in.
His hair was messy,his mouth was parted as he was snoring lightly,one of his hand was touching the floor, and the other hand was holding a huge dolphin plushie. He had also lots of plushies on his chest. He also had two pillows under of his feet.

Hearing Taehyun laugh Kai shot his eyes open.

"YAH HYUNG ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!" he whined as sat up on his bed but it just made his hair look funnier.

Seeing this Taehyun laughed louder.

"YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE,YOU LOOK HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA" said Taehyun almost in a shouting voice.

Hueningkai just pouted.

"Hey hey okay I'm sorry,stop pouting and get up Hyuka" said Taehyun as he started to change his clothes slowly.

"Hyung you okay?" asked Kai.

"Yeah,why?" answered Taehyun trying not to look suspicious as he didn't want to miss the practice. He knew if members know about it,they won't let him to go.

"You look pale hyung. You also have dark bags under your eyes. Did you sleep good hyung? Want me to give you a head massage?" asked Kai, concerned.

Taehyun felt so touched that Kai was caring about him this much.

"I'm okay Ningning, don't worry,now wear your chlothes,you have to eat something before we go to the practice you little penguin." said Taehyun as he ruffled Hueningkai's hair and put a strand behind his ear.

"Okay hyung,but wait for me,okay?" replied Kai.

"Okay,hurry up" said Taehyun as he continued to wear his own chlothes.

After 5 minutes they were ready and they headed to the kitchen together.

They saw Beomgyu putting plates to the table as Yeonjun cooked.

"Oh hello Ningning,hello Tyun!" greeted Beomgyu lively as ever.

"Hello Hyung!" answered Kai as he hugged Beomgyu's waist. Beomgyu smiled and patted Kai's back.

"Good morning hyung" said Taehyun,a little bit tiredness in his voice.

"Hello Hyunnie, are you okay? You seem really pale" as Beomgyu said that he made his way towards to Taehyun and put his hand on his forehead.

"You don't have a fever. Well, you still look tired though. I won't tease you for today,you are safe!" said Beomgyu sassily while flipping his long hair.

Both Taehyun and Hueningkai giggled. Even though Beomgyu teased all of them a lot,he still was the sweetest.

"Taehyun,if anything bothers you don't hesitate to tell me or any member, okay? Now both of you sit down,Soobin hyung will bring food now!" said Beomgyu.

"Okay hyung,I will, don't worry" replied Taehyun.

They started eating their breakfast,being as chaotic as usual. But just them bickering made Taehyun's head hurt more as it was so noisy. But he didn't say anything as he loves their company.