🖤 I'll always love you - Taebin🖤

⚠️You need handkerchief
⚠️Angst,major character death
⚠️Ship: Taebin

🔷Mafia Taehyun AU

______________________________________
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
______________________________________

It was a cold winter night. It was around 3 am.

Soobin was sitting at the head of the couch, wounded Taehyun's head on his lap.

Taehyun's eyes were closed. But his chest was rising up and down slowly, showing he was alive.

Soobin was playing with his hair. But his eyes were puffy. He was crying silently. Even though Taehyun told him that he's okay,Soobin was feeling like something was off.

"Tae,are you sure you don't want to go to hospital?" Asked Soobin, caressing Taehyun's bloody cheeks with his right hand.

Taehyun slowly opened his beautiful eyes. Normally bright and shiny eyes,now looked dead. Yet he still smiled and you could see the spark in his eyes for a second when he looked at Soobin lovingly.

"I'm fine baby. And no,you know I can't go to doctor... Everybody is searching for me" as he finished his sentence, violent coughs followed after.

"Ah shit" he cursed out loud.

"Tae? Darling what happened?" Soobin panicked.

"Nothing love. But I think the wound on my stomach is opened again".

"L-let me being first aid kit" he stuttered.

He raised Taehyun's head with his hands, trying not to hurt him as much as he can. He put a soft pillow under his head,and kissed his eyes before going to bathroom to bring first aid kit.

Taehyun smiled.

After barely a minute passed,Soobin entered the room in rush and knelt in front of the couch. He took bandage out of first aid kit and put it next to himself.

Taehyun's eyes were closed,but his breathing could be heard.

He slowly opened the buttons of Taehyun's button-up shirt. He didn't looked at the wound though. He tried to take the shirt off, but he needed Taehyun's help to take it off.

"Tae,baby,are you awake?" Soobin carefully and quietly asked.

Taehyun opened his eyes and turned his head a little,then smiled. But his smile didn't reach his eyes. He was in so much pain.

"I'm awake darling"

"Can you stand up a little? I need to take off your shirt".

Without answering, Taehyun slowly raised his head,then rested on his elbow. He had a pained expression on his face,but he was trying to hide it. For Soobin.

Soobin slowly took of his shirt. Now he had to look at the wound. He didn't even bandaged in it the first place. Taehyun came home without any sound and bandaged himself in bathroom and wore a new shirt. Then he collapsed and fainted there without knowing it. After hearing sound,Soobin found him unconscious. That was how he learned about Taehyun's wounded in the first place.

He took of Taehyun's bandages slowly. The wound was still bleeding. He had other injures but this one,which was on his stomach, was the worst and most severe one.

He slowly looked at Taehyun's wound and his breath hitched. It looked terrible. And fatal.

Without knowing,silent tears flew down his cheeks,made his vision blurry. He wanted to wipe his eyes with his hands but Taehyun did it before him. Without saying anything,Taehyun wiped his silent tears.