♡ part 5 ♡

Shorter chapter coz im mean like that 😁

☆ enjoy ☆

E! News article

Sebastian Stan and Angelica Downey dating?

Marvel Actor Sebastian Stan (32) and Shameless actress Angelica Downey (28) have been very close on social media ever since they met when famed actor Robert Downey Jr took his daughter Angelica to set of Captain America: Civil War just 3 weeks ago.

Stan and Downey have exchanged flirty comments to each other on Angelicas posts. Including a picture of Sebastian at a coffee shop Angelica posted just yesterday with the caption 'look at dis dude <3' Angelica's younger brother Brody Downey then commented saying 'Ooo, I'm telling dad you're on a date with his co-stars ;)' Angelica quickly responded with 'it's not a date.' Which then Sebastian replied saying 'it's not a date yet ;) ;)'. There was also a fourteen person chain started by Chris evens, Captain America himself, saying 'I ship.' Fourteen actors including Angelica and Sebastian themselves saying they also ship it.

But this isn't where it stops, this morning Angelica posted a picture of her brother on Instagram, she captioned it 'finally woke up this creature, took me like 30 minutes #notamorningperson' and Sebastian jokes around saying, 'aw Angie let him go back to bed he needs his beauty sleep.' Brody then makes a comment agreeing with the marvel actor. Angelica soon replies with 'well unless you don't want me to see you today Sebastian then I will let him go back to sleep.' This clearly suggests Sebastian and Angie are meeting up again, maybe for another date?, after Downeys response Sebastian takes direct action by saying, 'actually @it'sbrodydowney get up.' Angelica replies again thanking the actor.

Even though these two only met a couple weeks ago us here at E! News, and a lot of both Sebastians and Angelicas fans are hoping the two become a couple.

Other related articles:

Sebastian Stans top 10 characters.

Angelica Downeys relationships and ex boyfriends.

15 reasons to watch shameless.

New marvel releases coming this year.

Real life

"Hey, apparently E! News wants us to be a couple." Angelica says walking back into Sebastian's trailer, "it's not just E! News," Sebastian mumbled under his breathe, "what? Sorry I didn't hear you." "Oh I just said, where'd you hear that." He lied trying to cover up his cheeky response "um, they just posted an article called "Sebastian Stan and Angelica Downey dating 'question mark'" she laughed to herself "oh really, what does it say?" He asked "I'll show you."

Angelica sat on Sebastian's couch close enough to Sebastian where he could see but he wanted to try something, "sit closer to me angel." He said with a smirk, Angie then sat as close to Sebastian as she could. Sebastian cuddled into Angelica, "Angel?" "Yes, Sebastian?" "Read it to me will ya." "Do I have too?" She asked rolling her eyes playfully, "yep." Sebastian replied popping the 'p'. Angelica then cuddled Sebastian close as she started to read the article to him, she was so happy in that moment, she wanted to stay like that for a million years and so did he.

After Angie finished reading the article she looked up at Sebastian with love in her eyes, "Sebastian?" She said softly "yes, angel?" "Can I kiss you?" Angelica asked with a smile "I thought you would never ask." Angelica leaned in slowly attaching her lips to Sebastian's passionately they stayed like that for some time before letting go to breathe, Sebastian looked into Angelicas eyes and realized, he had fallen so hard for this girl, he had fallen in love with an angel, his angel.

_________________________________

Um ok so 1) I may have lied a little when I said this was a shorter chapter.
2) this is probably the cutest thing I've written in my entire life, I'm freaking out tbh um anyway. Leave me some comments with requests of what you want to happen next chapter bcz i don't fucking know what's gonna happen tbh so ye anyway bye bye my angels ily.

<3