♡ part 8 ♡

Just saw that I have over 200 reads tysm.

I have a question, what should Angie and sebs ship name be?

Anyway going through a blur phase rn so fun times. I'm such a typical British person tho, like most of my friends have the same music taste which is literally old British indie bands which we only know of because of our dads anyway enough about me,

☆ enjoy ☆

Real life

As the morning rolled over Angelica's alarm went off, when she checked the time she accidentally nudged Sebastian who was now in the position of cuddling her from behind, "morning angel" Sebastian said with a deep morning voice which gave Angie butterflies, "good morning seb" she said giving him a small peck on the lips. Sebastian loved the night they had, filled with joy and laughter, and love.

As the to were cuddling Angie's phone started vibrating on the bedside table, it was brody.

Phone call
Brody - bold
Angie - underline

What do you want.

What are you doing today?

Nothing why?

Can you take me somewhere?

Brody your 18 can't you go out by yourself?

No, because 1 dad says i need supervision and 2 it's just sad going out by yourself.

Ugh um whatever

Yes! Can we go bowling?

Sure whatever

Cool cool when can we go?

Um wait give me a sec

[Angie to Sebastian off call]
Hey you wanna come bowling with me and Brody Today?

Um sure.

[Back to call]

Who are you talking to?

Um Sebastian

Dude did you too sleep together

NO NO BRODY WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?

I don't know, why is he in your house then?

He slept over last night

You just said you didn't sleep with him

I didn't we basically just had a sleepover

Um ok bit suspicious, anyway when we going?

Um how's 1?

Ye ones good for me

Sebastian's coming with us by the way

K

K good see you then

Bye

Love you

Ugh love you too.

Real life

"He good with me coming?" Sebastian asked pulling Angie close to him, "ye he's fine with it." She said with a smile. "Good I wouldn't wanna be bothering you two in your brother sister time." "Aw no I would spend time with you over Brody any day to be honest he's really annoying." She said with a giggle "yep, siblings can be annoying." "Do you have siblings?" Angie asked "oh, no but I have a lot of cousins."

The clock hit one and Angie texted her little brother telling him to be ready because they were leaving now. "I had to park my car around the corner because some shit head parked in my spot so we'll have to walk round." Angie explained to the tall Romanian following her out of the apartment complex.

After the two picked up Brody they drove straight to a small bowling alley Angie and Brody would go to with their parents when they were kids. It was pretty closed off so the trio weren't very worried about the paparazzi finding them.

They spent around 2 hours in the bowling alley, they had so much fun. Angie liked to count it as a second date with Sebastian even tho her annoying ass little brother was a complete third whee.
After a while Angie Sebastian and Brody left the bowling alley and went Beck to the Downey resistance to drop the kid off, they said there goodbyes and drove off leaving Brody to search through his pockets for his keys.

Sebastian had his things in the back of the car ready to go back home for the night. So Angelica dropped him off too when they arrived at Sebastians they quickly pecked each other on the lips before anyone could notice, "goodbye angel I'll texted you later ok." Sebastian said with a large smile while getting out of the passenger seat, "bye cutie, I'll look forward to that text." Angie replied with a small wink.

As Angie drove home she listen to her favorite music on full blast feeling sad that Sebastian wasn't with her but also liked being by herself.
_________________________________

COFFEE AND TVVVV ok sorry I'll stop lol I love blur sm I might actually marry their songs.

Something rlly funny happend when I was writing this, so I had the urge to go through my tiktoks like I do coz I get distracted when I'm trying to do things anyway I went through my comments and I saw someone comment saying "omg I'm not a pick me girl 🥺🙄🙄" a little context the caption to the video was "omg I hate this sm 🙄🙄" I'm like one of the most self Critical people ever and I literally say this about everything and this is the fist time I've had someone say smthn about it I thought it was rlly funny tbh but anyway I responded with "uwu 🥺 jk jk bro if your just gonna hate go away coz there's no point 👍 have a nice day tho 👍" anyway I think I'm the most funniest person ever lol k I'm listing to park life rn (aka my fave blur song) so bye bye my angels.

<3