♡ part 12 ♡

Yes ik I haven't updated since the 25th of April but let's forget about that for now ok 👍
I still don't really have that much inspiration of what's gonna happen but yanno let's just see how it goes.

I haven't been on wattpad in a week or so ngl, I bought "a good girls guide to murder" and I read it in 3 days um I love it, defoo buying the sequals.

I also watch dsMoM yesterday um so confused by that movie ngl not gonna say anything tho coz ik ppl haven't seen it yet.

Anyway should we get started? Yep,

☆ enjoy ☆

*a week or so after the last chapter*

Messages
Mother dearest & my jellybear

Mother dearest
Hey sweetie, I was
Wondering if you wanna
Have a girls day?
Maybe we can invite
Amala as well? 😘☺

My jellybear
Of course mom,
I'll text her ☺

Mother dearest
😘😘

Messages
Doja bestie & Angie bestie

Angie bestie
Yo bitch

Doja bestie
Yo

Angie bestie
Mother wants to
Take us for a girls
Day.

Doja bestie
AYE LET'S GOOOOO

Angie bestie
Ok so that's a yes,
I'll tell her 👍

Real life

It had been like an hour of online bickering about what time they were going an where the ladies were gonna go, finally they decided to just go to a small cafe close to Angie's apartment. Angie didn't bother to dress up, she just wore a white jumper with a black stipe, some jeans, her glasses (coz she couldn't be bothered with her contacts) and just put her hair in a pony tail coz it was to early to look good.

They met at the cafe, rosaleen was obviously the first one there as a mother she was always prepared, always early and always wanting to see her girls. Amala had always had a bad relationship with her mom so she looked up to rosaleen as a mother figure, and rose looked to her as a second daughter. Angie and Amala both turned up at the same time walking in together, they all greeted each other as they sat down.

"So hunny, when am I gonna meet sebastian?" Rosaleen asked "um, I don't know, I mean we've only been girlfriend and boyfriend for like a week so I think it might be a bit early to introduce the parents." "Your dads met him though." "Mom, dad works with seb." She said in a playful voice "ok ok, well I guess I'll meet him at the premiere since I'm going with your dad." She so as with a grin.

Liked byAngieDowney, imsebastianstan, Stephaniebeatriz

Liked by
AngieDowney, imsebastianstan, Stephaniebeatriz

Dojacat: omg her glasses look like Edna modes from the incredibles hahah, love you bestie ❤

Tagged AngieDowney

Likes 753,625
Comments 73,736

[load comments]

AngieDowney: love you too bestie ❤❤

_________________________________

I nearly fell asleep writing this like 5 times, bro I'm so tired omg. anyway another chapter finally. I really wanted to have more in site towards Angie's family so I like this little girls day with rosaleen and Amala. I've also been listening to doja which is what gave me the inspo for this chapter to thanks doj love ya.

Kk I'mma sleep it's late, love you my angels.

<3

♡ Angel ♡ | S. Stan | [social media]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara