♡ part 7 ♡

Still sick sadly, my brain is also still dead so yay 🙄
Me and my bsf made a Spotify blend and I love it coz we have pretty much the exact same music taste 83% match it said lol ok idk why I'm telling you this but anyway,

☆ enjoy ☆

Real life

For the duration of the 20-25 minutes it took sebastian to get to Angelica's apartment she cleaned. She cleaned every surface she could in the time she had, she needed her house to be presentable for sebastian because right now it wasn't. After she had put her mind to the task she was done just as she heard a knock on the door, she straightened herself up slightly and opened it.

A/N: wattpad just crashed and I lost everything I've been writing for the past 2 hrs I'm now bawling my eyes out at 1am seriously but it's like not funny tho. Um ig I'll just carry on 🙄

A giant smile grew upon her face when she saw him standing at her door, "hey, sorry I took a little longer I stopped at the store to get us some candy." He said grinning down at her. "Awh, what did you get." "Um, just some sour patch Kids, Jolly ranchers, nerds, popcorn too and some drinks." "ooh, I love Jolly ranchers." She said with a beam of happiness across her face.

After a couple minutes they were cuddling in Angie's room watching some movies. They watched some horror films first and whenever angie got scared she would hide herself in Sebastian's chest, he loved it, he thought she was adorable. Sebastian began to press small kisses on the top of her head before he took her face and kissed her lips lovingly, suddenly he stopped and just looked straight into her eyes "what?" She asked slightly concerned, "nothing, you're just- you're so beautiful angel." Angie's cheeks turned bright red and she hid back in Sebastian's chest, "what are you hiding for, aye?" She didn't answer, "oh, ignoring me are you?" She let out a slight laugh still hiding her face from him "ah i see, I guess I'll just have to tickle the words out of you then."

Sebastian grabbed angie from her waist and tickled her body, laughter filled the room, she rolled around trying to get away "stoop- omg stop it" she said letting out loud giggles of joy, he did as he was told and let go of her. They chilled for a long while, empty candy wrappers flooded Angelica's bed side table, it was now past 12:00am and to no surprise Sebastian had fallen asleep with his head laying on Angelica's stomach and his arms wrapped around her waist hugging her body tightly, she played with his long fluffy hair gently before falling asleep as well. During their waking hours angie and Sebastian had taking me NY pictures wanting to remember the night, there first night together.

Liked byImsebastianstan, dojacat, lizzyolsen

Liked by
Imsebastianstan, dojacat, lizzyolsen

AngieDowney: chilling with one of my favorite dudes ever <3

Likes 953,825
Comments 187,625

[Load comments]

Imsebastianstan: that pizza was pretty tasty
Username1: you guys dating?
angieDowney: shhh
imsebastianstan: shhh

Username2: Avengers >>

Dojacat: ugh I want pizza now 🙄

Lizzyolsen: u guys should be watching Ultron, bcz I'm in that film, smh

Itschrisevens: I still ship

Anthonymackie: where was my invite.
angieDowney: umm must have got lost in the mail.

AngieDowney posted to her story:

_________________________________

Well yep I think this is cute. I literally had to write this thing over very sad I changed it up from the original that was lost coz I obvs can't remember a whole chapter the I wrote in full so ye. Anyway brand new City is my favorite mitski song at the minute so that's why it's on the story. seb and angie are adorable end of. I have to post this rn so I won't be able to Prof read this so if there's mistakes just ignore it, anyway bye bye my angels

<3