♡ part 14 ♡

OMG GUYS IT'S BEEN SOOO LONG. like a month, well more like a month and 2 hrs coz Its 2 am but still. THANK YOU SM FOR 1.26k you guys are just so amazing.

Anyways a little update on me coz we all know I love to talk about myself lol. Life's shit we all know that but ITS PRIDE MONTH I mean like the end of pride month but still. So I think the last book I talked to use about was a good girls guide to murder, well anyway I have like 8 more books. Let's start with the one I read after agggtm, THE SEVEN HUSBANDS OF EVELYN HUGO OMG loved it, cried sm at the end. Then I got girl in pieces witch made me cry wayyyy more. After that I got heartstopper witch is soo adorable I love Nick and Charlie sm. AND THEN, AND THEN I got it ends with us, I'VE NEVER BEEN HURT SO MUCH BY ONE BOOK IN MY LIFE OMG, I maybe fancasted seb as ryle oop I mean his looks give off seb vibes. Anyway I got 4 more books after that and im only halfway through the first one lol witch is a psychological thriller called the push its rlly good, kinda confusing at first but you get into it.
I've been posting a lot on my Instagram recently especially about whats been happening in America (and all over the world) right now, witch is the most disgusting and terrifying thing I've heard of in a while.

Anyway let's get into this next part,

☆ enjoy ☆

Real life

"Baby, you're gonna miss your flight." Sebastian said as he tried to unhook Angelica's arms from around his waist. "I don't wanna leave you." "I know angel, but you'll see me in like two, three weeks for the premiere anyways." Angelica finally let go and looked deeply into sebastians eyes as she said goodbye. Just as she tried to walk away sebastian grabbed her wrist, tugged her to his body and passionately kissed her full lips, one hand cupping her face the other wrapped around her waist. "I'm gonna miss you so much angel." "Not as much as I'll miss you seb. I love you." Sebastians eyes widened, his mouth grew into a long smirk, "Did you just say you love me?" He asked as Angelica's face grew a deep shade of pink. "Maybe." She replied with a shy smile. "I love you too angel." Angie reached up and kissed his forehead before she left to get on the plane before they shut the gate.

The flight was about two hours long and angie was sitting in first class, it was great most of the time but this time she was surrounded by a bunch of assholes, she powered through it though. Angie put her headphones on, played Arctic Monkeys and read through her script. She was excited to start filming the new season but it was gonna be hard without Sebastian, she had Been with him everyday for the past 2 months and now she wouldn't see him for at least another month and a half.

The plane had landed in Chicago it was now 5:30pm and Angie was ready to get in her bed and sleep until tomorrow morning where she would have to get up at four in the morning and drive an hour to set. When Angelica stepped outside the airport she was greeted by her friend/roommate Jenifer, they hugged and walked to jennys car. "So, how was your flight?" Jenny asked as she opens the drivers side door. "It was okay I guess, I mean there was a bunch of Assholes who were sooo loud the whole time but other then that, it was fine." Jenny pulled a sympathetic face before starting the car.

Messages
Seb <3 & Angel <3

Angel <3
Just landed like 5
Mins ago, flight
Was exhausting 🙄

Seb <3
Aw

Are you ok?

Angel <3
Ye I'm fine just
Catching up with
My old roommate
Jenny.

Seb <3
Cool

Angel <3
Anyways, I have to
Go Jenny says she
Has something
Important to tell
Me :)

Seb <3
Ok angel have
Fun

I Love you <3

Angel <3
I Love you too
Sebby <3

Real life

"So, whats so important? ARE YOU PREGNANT!?" "NO, GOD NO. it's not really about me." "Who's it about then jenny?" Angie asked extremely confused. "Well... Anna showed up at the apartment," Angie's jaw dropped, she was just about to say something when Jenny added. "Last week." "WHAT!? LAST WEEK, AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME!" Angie screamed. "I was gonna tell you but u thought I would wait to tell you in person!" Jenny then shouted back at her, trying to explain herself. Angie breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm herself down. "Um. Ok. What did she want?" "She just asked if you were here yet and I said you weren't coming for another month." Angie let out a breath of relief. "Thanks. Yanno, she texted me the other night. Tried to convince me to get back with her, told me she was better then sebastian." she said with a small laugh. "Oh really?" Angie nodded "who is sebastian anyway?" "OH MY GOD, I totally forgot to tell you about him." Angie replied "ha, well I mean I've seen him in your comments, on that post from like a week ago and I've seen the articles about you guys but I've never seen him in anything." Angie looked at her friend in shock. "Bro, he literally plays the winter soldier!" "OH MY GOD THAT'S HIM!?" "YEAHH!" after that the car was filled with laughter.

As the girls got into the apartment Angie immediately felt at home, all the memories of late night movies and snacks while watching movies came flooding back. It had only been at least a month and a half since Angelica had last been in that apartment but it felt like centuries. By the time Angie got in bed it was already 11 so she needed to get to sleep fast if she wanted to get to set early. Before she set her phone on the bedside table she sent a good night text to sebastian and he replied almost immediately with "goodnight angel, I love you." she loved it when he called her angel, and she loved it more knowing that he loved her.

Angel <3
I love you too
Sebastian. <3

_________________________________

Wow, um ye this definitely didn't take me three days to write ✋😐

You can't blame me I've had absolutely no inspiration or motivation for literary a month so if your not surprised idk what to say.

Lots of things have happened since the last time I wrote, and were not gonna talk about it lol

Anyway I love you my angels hope you enjoyed this chapter after like a month and a couple days lol

<3