Chapter 4

Anna POV:

It had been 35 minutes since Clay and Marcus Alvarez started talking to one another. They eventually walked into the small house building that was left standing next to the burned down warehouse.

I leaned on my bike as it was kick stand upright. I looked down at my fingernails and how they were painted black.

Symbolic I guess.

I always wore black and I guess my soul was as well. I didn't always think like this but hey if my parents both bailed on me, not that my dad had much of a choice, I would learn to become bitter and heartless.

I guess I was sort of pessimistic.

I sighed and looked up from my nails and saw that Mayans were guarding the door of the house and the pathway to it. They weren't there before.

One for each of us, me, Jax, Opie, Bobby, Chibs, etc, as they held up their handguns at us.

I didn't pay any mind to it as the guy walked up to me and held his gun at a comprisable distance from my head.

I closed my eyes and stood up from my bike and took the gun that was sticking out of the back of my jeans and cocked it before holding it up at him.

"Whoa what are you doing?!?" He shouted at me and I smiled a cocky smirk at him.

I turned the gun sideways so I could hold the gun better with my wrist and put my other hand on my hip.

"I could ask you the same exact fucking question." I said and he pulled back the gun, cocking it and stepping closer to me.

"ANNA!" I heard Jax yell at me and I brushed it off.

I stepped closer to him and got in his face, the guy being slightly taller than me and I put the gun on the side of his head.

"How brave of you to come over here, gun held high with it not even being cocked. If I had known that, I would've shot you 15 seconds ago." I said in his face and he pressed the gun harder into my temple.

"ANNA YOURE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED." Jax screamed at me and I heard all the SAMCRO boys yell at me as the Mayans watching each one stumbled to help the guy I had a gun pressed against his temple.

"Hope you know, we'll both die if one shoots the other?" I pointed out in more of a question form.

"Shoot me, bitch." He spat at me and spat in my face.

"I wish." I said, smiling at him and giving him a seductive smile.

"You wouldn't do it." He said, smiling back at me as I rolled my eyes.

Before I knew it, his knuckles met up with my groin and then he put all of his weight into kicking me into the ground. I felt soothing gush between my thighs and realized he fractured something or ripped something in my lady parts.

My period was a week over.

I saw the blood seep through my pants and onto the dirt as I pointed my gun at his head and within milliseconds of doing so, pulling the trigger and seeing his body fall to the ground, seeing a knife fall from the grip of his hand.

Then it all fit together.

He stabbed me in the vagina. What a fucking prick. What a douche.

The Mayans all freaked out and let their SAMCRO "prisoners" free as they all rushed over to me and pointed their guns at me as I withered in pain, laying on the ground in a small pool of blood that gushed from the wound I recently suffered from.