12

Kenzie and I walked down the hallway as we headed for the cafeteria when we saw people gathering.

Something was definitely going on.

Kenzie and I managed to make our way through the crowd and when we finally did.I couldn't believe my eyes.

Kyle and Ryan were fighting.

"We don't see this everyday"Kenzie said as her eye widened.

Ryan was about to hit Kyle and then I did the most stupid thing ever.

Just as Ryan was about to punch Kyle...I ran and stood in the middle of them with my arms covering my face.

"Fuck off, bitch!"I heard Ryan say.

He was obviously angry.

I looked at him with a frown on my face and the angry look on his face vanished and he looked calm.

"What do you think you're doing?"He asked.

"Protecting the two of you"I said and Kyle left without saying a word.

He's annoyed.

I can't believe this.

"Misunderstanding"I said looking at the crowd.I turned to Ryan and dragged him out of their sight.

"Why did you get into a fight?You could have hurt him...what if he got injured...what will you do if you get into trouble?"

"Are you worried about me or him?"

"I...I don't know"

"What you did back then was really stupid...you could have hurt yourself"He said and I sighed.

"And you could have gotten into big trouble...do thank your ass"

"My ass is pretty cool... yours look better"He smirked and I hit his shoulder and he laughed.

He should really laugh more often.

I rolled my eyes and suddenly my eye caught something that looked like a blood stain.

I looked at Ryan's hand and saw blood gushing out of his hand.

"I hit my hand against the wall"

"I got bandage in my bag"

"It's okay... I'm fine"

"You can't try to convince me with that"I said taking out the the bandage from the bag.

I carefully wrapped it around his hand and tied it.

"There, your hand's all fixed up"I said and looked at him.

"You would be the first female I will say this to but... thanks"

Meltdown.

Did he really thank me?

"It's nothing"I replied and sighed."I'm going back to meet Kenzie"I said as I turned around to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me so close to him.

"Do me a favor"He said.

"You don't have to do this"

"I like it when you're so close to me"

"Just let me go...what if someone sees us like this?"

"They're busy thinking about what happened earlier......just do me a favor"

"What favor?"

"If Kyle asks you to be his girlfriend...I want you to say no"

"That's crazy...All I've ever wished for is to be with Kyle...why would I say no?"