17

I was about to head for the library when I saw Ryan standing at his locker which was beside mine.

I really need to make things right between us but at the same time I need to ask him a question.

I walked over to my locker and pretended to look for something.Of course,he noticed my presence but ignored it.

"Ryan"I called but he didn't say anything.

"Ryan...I-"

"What do you want?"

"I...I know you don't wanna talk to me but I need to ask you a question"

"What?"

"Did you really mean it when you said that Kyle was using me to show that he's better than you?"I asked and he put on a disappointed look.

"It's Kyle again...I thought you were gonna ask me something else...well...to answer your question... it's not true, Kyle never tried to use you...I was just angry so I said that"

"Oh...um...okay"I said and walked away feeling nervous.

I'm such an idiot.

I just don't know what to say to him.

"Lisa"A guy called and I looked up and saw Kyle.I tried to walk past him but he held my hand and kissed me.

I hit his stomach and immediately pulled away."What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I know Ryan already told you that I'm using you...but don't you think Ryan hates you for not telling you a long time ago"

"What? It's true?"

"He didn't tell you?Well,yeah it's true...I was only using you to show him that I was better than him...but I think I'm starting to like you now,Lisa"

"Just fuck off!I can't believe this!"

"Believe it... it's true and I'm sorry"

"I don't need your sorry"I said as I felt my heart break into two.

Why was I hurt?Was it because Kyle played me?Or because Ryan knew about this and never told me?

I walked away from him and into the females bathroom.Tears ran down my cheek as I tried to compose myself.Them some words flashed across my mind.

Do you really love Kyle?

All these while,Ryan was trying to tell me about Kyle but I refused and merely told him that he was jealous.

Now I feel stupid.

                                ***
Author's POV

I know this chapter is really short but I was really out of ideas so pardon me,guys.🙂