13

"Lisa"Mrs. Evelyn,my biology teacher called.

I instantly knew what she wanted to say.

I walked up to her table and she looked at me."You have not been concentrating in class... what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing...I've not been getting enough sleep these days...um... I've been practicing"

"Okay...I just felt worried"

"No need to be worried... I'm totally fine"I said with a smile and thanked her for her concern.

I just lied.

I saw Ryan standing at his locker looking so gloomy and depressed.

I hate the word depressed... anytime I think of the word...it reminds me of Ryan and then Ryan reminds me of my dad.

And I just hate to see him looking so depressed.

I sighed and just as I was about to walk towards him...I also saw Kyle standing at his locker which was just a few metres away from mine.

I was totally confused.

Who should I meet first?

Ryan or Kyle?

If I meet Ryan, Kyle would get angry and think I'm really in a relationship with Ryan and if I meet Kyle...Ryan would get even more depressed and who knows what he could do?

Ryan could be so childish and stupid at times.

Okay...Lisa Renée...be the good girl you have to be and believe in yourself.

Meet.............................um.... meet...... Kyle?Ryan?Kyle?Ryan?Kyle?Ryan?Ryan.

Meet... Ryan....no... meet Kyle.

I'm so confused.

"Who should I meet first...Ryan or Kyle?I wish Kenzie was here"I said quietly.

"Meet Ryan"Someone said but I was too confused to realise who was talking.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Wait.

I turned around and saw Kenzie.I immediately felt happy.

"You should meet Ryan...he looks depressed"

"Yeah...what of-"

"I'll take care of Kyle"She cut in.

"Thanks so much, Kenzie...what would I do without you?"

"Just go"She said rolling her eyes and I immediately walked up to Ryan.I felt Kyle's gaze on me but I tried to ignore it and act as if I didn't see him.

"Ryan"I called and he slowly turned around.

I looked at him and I almost fell down but he caught me and pulled me towards him making me touch his chest.It was beating so fast.

I looked at him again and immediately pulled away.

"Everyone's watching"

"I really don't care... all I wanna do is-"

"I'm sorry"He said cutting in.

"Uh?"Was all I could say as I felt touched.

"I'm sorry for making your life so complicated"

"No...no...I mean...I shouldn't have said that...I was too harsh on you"

"No one has spoken to me like that...I felt sad"

"To show you how sorry I am... we'll spend the time together on Saturday"I said and a bright smile popped up on his face.

"You should go make things right...you and Kyle"