15

"Hey babe!"Ryan called and everyone stared at me.

I really felt like taking off my shoes and stuffing it in Ryan's mouth.

Besides,I really don't wanna see him not after what happened on Saturday...this is Monday and he's trying to ruin such a perfect day.

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Can't I see my girlfriend?"

"I'm not-Oh... right...but don't call me that in public... it's embarrassing"

"Am I not good enough for you?I can satisfy you, baby"

"Shut up!"I blushed as I buried my face into my locker.

"What's wrong?"He asked.

"Just leave,Ryan... you're frustrating me"

"Okay"

Is he for real?

I can't trust him...I can't believe that he'll just leave like that.

I made sure my face wasn't red anymore before turning around.

He really left.

What do we know?

                                ***
In the cafeteria,

Kenzie, Ronnie,Jake,Ryan and I sat at the same table chatting but Ryan was busy with his phone so he didn't take part in the chat.

I looked at him...he looked so caught up in what he was doing.i looked at his tray and saw the taco in his tray.

Hmmm... I have something in my mind.

I gently took his taco and placed it in my tray.

I looked around and saw that Kenzie, Jake and Ronnie didn't notice.

Soon enough,he dropped his phone down and looked at his tray.He suddenly had a frown on his face.

"Fuck, where's my taco?"He asked and everyone remained silent.

"It's not funny guys... where the fuck is my taco?"He asked impatiently and u laughed so hard.

"It's in my tray...but first...let me do this"I said with a smirk and spat on his taco."Here"

"Um...on second thought, you can have it... I'm not really hungry"He said looking irritated and I laughed again.

Everyone just stared at me."Don't you all get it?"U asked still laughing.

"Very funny,babe"He said and spat in my juice.

"Ryan!"I exclaimed in anger.

"Lisa!"He exclaimed.

"Fine...take this"I  said and I sprayed the ketchup on his face.

Kenzie laughed at Ryan and Ryan grabbed the ketchup from me and sprayed it on Kenzie's body making her angry.

"This is fun, Ronnie"Jake said witha smirk and joined in the food fight.

Ryan scoffed and spat on my face.He laughed out loud and I totally lost it.

"That's it,Ryan... I'm not sparing you"

I grabbed Ronnie's juice and poured it on Ryan's body.His clothes were now soaking wet and I liked every bit of it.

"You've crossed the line princess"He said as he grabbed my tray and poured my meal on me.

"Fuck!My food!"

"Stop!What are you all doing?"A angry voice called.

I slowly looked up and saw Mr.Wright...the principal.

My heart raced as I glared at Ryan..he didn't even look worried at all.

"To my office now!"He exclaimed angrily and left and then the whole cafeteria became noisy.

We all headed to the principal's office and I wasn't really scared.

He was either gonna punish us or let us go.

He's definitely going to be doing the former.

"What the hell were you all thinking?Look at yourselves...you all look so disgusting... I'm calling your parents"

Okay...this just got worse.

"Um... anything other option?"Ryan asked and I glared at him.

Was he trying to get us in more trouble?

"Hmmm...if you don't want me to call your parents...you all have to pick up the dirts around the school...the whole school"

What!

"That's better"Ryan said with a smirk.

You fool.

                               ***
"I can't believe this is happening to me"I complained as I picked up the dirts on the ground.

"I've experienced do much, baby...at least you've never been told to clean up a toilet for a whole day"

"Ewww"I said screwing up my face in disgust and they all laughed.

"Well,this sucks"Kenzie said and I nodded in agreement.

"This is never happening to me again...cause I really hate this"

"I heard that prep night is coming next week Saturday"Kenzie added.

"I just love Saturdays"

"Are you coming?"Ryan asked.

"Yeah...I hope Kyle's coming"

"What's with Kyle again? You're my girlfriend now...I don't want you mentioning his name...and I don't want you to talk to him again"

"Girlfriend!"Kenzie, Ronnie and Jake exclaimed.

Holy shit!

"I could just strangle you to death,Ryan"

"I ship Lian..you know...Lisa and Ryan... couples forever"

"I love Lian"

Kyle Lisa

"Don't love Lian...love Lyle...you know...Lisa and Kyle"

"Sucks,girl"Kenzie said.

"Boring"Ronnie added.

Seriously?

"Lame"Jake said.

Come on.

I looked at Ryan."Duh!"He exclaimed.

"Fuck you guys!"I shouted and we all laughed.

It's kinda fun when we're all together.