2

"So... he's doing it after third?" Alicia asked, leaning against the lockers as i rummaged through mine. I nodded, humming out a small mhm.

"And that doesn't bother you?" She questioned,  and i raised a brow at her. "Why would it?" Alicia scoffed, "You hate cheesy shit like 'promposals', why would you be involved in one?"

I rolled my eyes and closed my locker, "Because Harry asked for my help, what kind of friend would I be to just say no to something he finds important."

"A logical one, no one likes being that much of a center of attention with the plan he has in mind."

Has she even met Cheryl?

I opened my mouth to reply before I heard someone gasp in the halls, making Alicia and me turn our heads. I blinked a few times before I could realize what was happening, seeing Harry with a poster in his hand and flowers in the other.

Wanna take a gander at who was standing in front of him?

God, she was gorgeous. And I don't mean regular popular high school girl, i mean model worthy. Her dark eyes complimented her perfectly cascading hair as she smiled at Harry.

I kinda blacked out if I'm being honest, i didn't read the poster, or hear what they were saying to each other

I kinda blacked out if I'm being honest, i didn't read the poster, or hear what they were saying to each other. You might be thinking, well don't you know the plan? Well yeah, but this was all supposed to happen after third, the morning bell hasn't even rung yet. I heard Alicia grimace when they hugged, and i ignored the feeling in my chest.

I took a deep breath and forced a smile onto my face, "So cute" i said, hearing Alicia scoff as she wrapped her arm around me "Come on, girl. Let's get to class."

-

The rest of the day was fine, but all I heard in my classes was ringing through my head as I tried to sleep.

"Did you hear, Cheryl got asked to prom."
"I can't believe she actually said yes."
"You think they'll start dating? Like seriously?"

This was all stupid high school drama i didn't give a single shit about. I never got the need to gossip about random ass people's drama and relationships, i saw no need for it-

I got knocked out of my thoughts as I heard bumping outside the room, i was still staying at Harry's and usually slept really well at his, but his parents weren't here today and hes late so I wanted to wait up for him. But I don't think hes alone.

I look at the clock next to me as it read 11:38 pm, it didn't even feel like that much time had passed. I went to ignore the noise as I heard giggling in the next room, following by a door slamming and small chatter. My lips parted softly as I got up, walking out of the room and going to knock on Harry's door, freezing as I heard soft moaning coming from inside.

There's is no fucking way.

My jaw dropped as I heard a moan that I know couldn't come from Cheryl, unless she had an insanely deep voice.

Okay stop, i shouldn't be listening to this. It's none of my business, and it's plain weird.
But... his room is right next to mine.

I heard a small screech come from Cheryl, which I presumed to be a moan.

Yeah no, okay. This is done. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, hopefully they don't hate me, but I'm gonna be the biggest cockblock tonight.

I heard scrambling, some words coming from Harry as he opened the door... shirtless. He smiled softly as he closed the door behind him, putting a shirt on he had in his hand.

Did he

Did he... start working out? I felt my eyes trail down his chest before i could stop myself, following the tattoos his mom allowed him to get in Junior year. I still have no idea how he convinced her.

He cleared his throat and i felt myself blush and cleared my throat, "Is uh- is Cheryl in there?" This time his face turned red as he scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah sorry, Ronnie. Thought you were already asleep."

"No no it's totally fine. I just um, you weren't home from school yet so I wanted to wait for you i guess. But I see you're not alone, so I'll go sleep downstairs." I chuckled awkwardly as I felt my hands start to sweat, spinning on my heels before he had the chance to say anything, and walk downstairs.

I couldn't sleep the remainder of the night, and not just from me feeling uncomfortable for some reason, but let's just say it wasn't quiet in the house.