3

I walked downstairs after a long night, opening the fridge and grabbing some orange juice, sitting on the high tops against the kitchen island. Scrolling through instagram, debating on ordering Uber eats or not.
My debate was interrupted as I saw harry hopping down the stairs, a certain pep in his step as he smiled good morning at me. I raised a brow, "good night?"

"Great night" he said, smiling cheekily as he grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster, pouring himself a coffee. "I bet" I said, it came out ruder than I meant it to. He paused his movements, turning around to face me, placing his forearms against the counter, looking at me. "Ronnie?"

His gaze was hot on my skin although the counter separated us, and i avoided it as much as I could, taking a sip of my juice. "Yes, Harry?"

"Everything okay?"

I put down my cup, "Yes everythings fine, I just.. don't you think it's a little soon to be-" my sentence got caught off as I saw Cheryl walk downstairs in nothing but one of Harry's sweaters. She smiled sweetly at Harry, ignoring me as she sat down next me. "Mornin'" I said, looking at her as she gave me nothing but a small glance and a stiff smile.

"Got a good nights sleep?" I asked, pressing.

She looked up at me, nodding. "Great, actually." She looked at Harry, "She lives with you?" Talking about me as if I wasn't even here.

Harry opened his mouth to answer but I cut him off, "For the moment." I looked at the clock, "Oh well look at the time, it's almost as if it's begging for you to go. I gotta go get ready for work and Harry's giving me a ride. Want some orange juice? Toast? Harry made some if you want it before you go."

Her jaw dropped in shock of my treatment, and to be honest I wasn't expecting to be so rude. But something about her just bothered me.

I got up from my seat, grabbed some extra sweatpants from the couch and handed them to her, walking her to the door. "I thought Harry was driving me home-"

I patted her back "You're a smart girl, I'm sure you can drive your Range Rover home alone." I said, closing the front door behind me as she drove off. Harry stood in shock in the kitchen, staring at me.

"Ronnie what was that?"

"What was what?" I said, ignoring him and going upstairs to get ready.

I'm not a bitch. At least I don't like to think I am, I don't have assumptions about people. But Cheryl bothered me, she hasn't done anything necessarily but I just don't like her. Which isn't like me, so I say trust my gut. It's gotten me this far.

I walked back downstairs, seeing Harry grab his keys, giving me a confused glance as we walked out the door.

The car ride was silent, neither of us saying a word as he drove.

"Ronnie"

I sighed, knowing he wouldn't let it go.

"What?"

"Do you have something against Cheryl?"

Yes.

"No."

"Are you sure?" He asked, putting the car in park as we arrived. "It's just.. you were kind of cold to her this morning."

I scoffed, shaking my head. "I was cold? I tried saying good morning but she straight up ignored me!"

"She was just tired from-"

"From what, Harry? From you guys fucking all night? God i thought you just had a small school crush on her, she says yes to prom and you're already getting in each other's pants?" i snapped at him, grabbing my bag and slamming the car door behind me as I walked inside.

Probably not the best thing I could've said to him.