6

I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what came over me. I was just sick and tired of Cheryl's attitude, of Harry's infatuation with her, of my mind not being able to think clear. I got us to the party, all in once piece, although I bet Cheryl pissed herself a bit.

We got inside as i threw the keys at Harry, going inside without looking back.

I was going to get fucked up tonight, forget all the shit i don't wanna think about. Love is a bitch by Two Feet started playing, as I started saying hi to the people I knew, grabbing random drinks off of counters and chugging them down without a care.

After a few too many drinks i gained the courage to head to the dance floor, swinging my arms along with the music as some of my hair stuck to my chest, i was feeling euphoric.

The dark blue lights shone as white strobe lights matched the best of the song, the slow tempo forcing my body to move with it. I turned around, making eye contact with a handsome stranger, who was already staring at me.

I pointed my finger at him, motioning for him to come towards me, which he obliged to quickly

I pointed my finger at him, motioning for him to come towards me, which he obliged to quickly. His hands finding my waist as if moths to a flame, his grib tight and body close. I swung my hands around his neck, i looked up at him as he lit a blunt in between his lips, sucking in some smoke and removing it, moving down towards me as he blowed the smoke into my mouth.

I happily accepted, my eyes closing as our lips brushed. I smiled and exhaled the smoke, his eyes hooded, he was already high. Not too high to dance though, it seemed as if it was only us, and i didn't even know his name.

The beat dropped and so did I, my hands on his chest as i moved down slowly, my hands trailing down as he looked down at me, his breath heavy. I smirked and plucked the blunt from his loose fingers, putting it in between my lips, sucking harshly and moving back up, using his own move against him, yet this time i went all the way.

I pressed his lips harshly against mine, feeling his hands move lower on my back, grabbing my ass, a moan escaping my lips. The smoke left us as we continued, the music changing, I Feel Like I'm Drowning playing next.

He moved away from me, his hands moving my hair away from my neck, and i felt his lips pressed against my hot and sweaty skin. The buzz of the alcohol and sting of the weed was flowing through my veins as I felt my lips part, my head leaning back as I closed my eyes, welcoming the good feeling he was giving me.

He lifted my leg up against his chest, a gasp leaving my chest as I felt him against my core. "Fuck..."

I moved my hips against his, not caring about the rest of the drunk, gross peers around us. I felt so good right now.

I moved my hands through his hair, kissing him as hard as I could, my brows pushing together as he picked me up, moving us out of the crowd and into an empty room. I heard my name being called faintly but I didn't care, all I cared about was getting fucked, right here. Right now. By this random guy I just met.

He closed the door behind us, throwing me on the counter of the bathroom we had fallen upon.

Before he moved farther, his sweet raspy voice escaped from his lips. "I'm Zayn by the way." He said, a smirk on his lips which I couldn't wait to get on my again.

"Veronica." I said, not letting him get another word out before I pulled him against me, my legs wrapping around his waist as I rolled down the straps of my dress, exposing my upper body. He moved down to my neck, then to my chest as I leaned back on my hands, my eyes closing as he ripped the tights i had on.

I gasped, feeling his fingers inside of me, letting out a load moan i had been holding in this entire time. He moved his fingers skillfully, kissing my neck making the bathroom hotter than it was before.

"Fuck.. keep doing that" I said under my breath, quietly but he heard me. He moved faster and harder, making me come closer and closer to the edge.

I'm so close. So close. Drunk, high, and excited to spend the rest of the night feeling like this.

My legs started to shake slightly, Zayn chuckling softly as I whimpered, pulling him closer.

I froze when I heard a door open, my eyes widening and Zayn pulled his fingers out of me, ruining my almost orgasm. He quickly moved to cover me up, putting my dress over me again and moving my dress down. He turned his head as someone familiar called my name, sobering me right up.

"Ronnie? Are you in here?"

"Fuck."

I looked up at Zayn, kissing him one last time, whispering a small sorry before I hopped off the counter, ignoring Harry as I stumbled off into the crowd of the party. The room felt as if it was spinning, it going still when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Let's go, we're going home."