USJ - Arrival

The class had nothing except amazement at what they witness in this facility before them. While not Universal Studios Japan, like Kaminari believed, it was still incredible to observe. The rescue hero, Thirteen, was discussing something with Eraserhead when he held up 3 fingers. Katsuki wondered what it meant as they wrapped up their discussion, what the hell is that supposed to mean? However, as the heroine spoke about how dangerous quirks can be to civilians, the blond noticed a black whisp grow near the fountain. Not knowing, and not wanting to find out the rough way, he called attention to himself. "Aizawa sensei... what is that supposed to be?"

They turned their attention to it as a man, covered in gross, disembodied hands, exited from the portal, followed by a massive group of followers. 

Kirishima Enjiro was quick to ask, "Is this part of the excersize?"

However, their sleep deprived teacher informed them of the worst outcome. "No. These are actual villains." And then Aizawa immediately engaged the enemy, without hesitation. Despite his apprehension near the man, Katsuki couldn't help but be amazed at his mentor's skill in battle. Fighting quirkless... Does this mean she could've been a hero all this time?

Regardless, they had to focus on survival and getting help. With nobody else strategizing, not even their class representatives, Bakugo stepped up to the plate. People defaulted to bystander syndrome, and it was a hero's job not to. "D..." He was about to throw an insult before he stopped himself, not remembering his name, he gave a lighter nickname. One that would be recognizable by the individual he was referring to. "Pikachu, try calling for help!"

"I can't, somethings jamming me!" The electric blond responded.

"Then we need to get a fucking message out! C3PO, run back to campus!"

The blue haired stuck up boy was indignant at the direction. "What?! And leave you here?" 

However, the mist man, the warp villain interrupted their actions. "It would be unfortunate if you were to get help. Pardon my interruption, but we are the League of Villains, and you will die horribly today."

Thirteen was about to defend the students from the mist villain when Bakugo realized that none of his classmates were trying to get to the exit. "C'mon, we have to escape! Since Pikachu can't get through, we all have to try..." However... when the blond he turned to the exit, he froze. His eyes widened, and for the first time... he was terrified of what stood before him.

The class was so focused on Thirteen's fatal injuries that almost nobody noticed Bakugo's distress. None except for Kirishima, a boy who fought against him during the heroics lesson with Allmight. He was strong, calculating, and... surprisingly, afraid. It was clear he was afraid of something to the degree that he was working hard to become strong enough to face that fear. In a way, they were extremely similar. But when Katsuki stopped talking in the middle of giving sound advice, there had to have been something that made him freeze. Turning to see what gave the blond pause, he saw the problem. A pale girl with green hair, wearing a black trenchcoat, armored boots and torso protection, and wielding a scythe. She stood tall, her frame slender and towering over the blond, as she gazed unflinchingly at Bakugo. When Kirishima saw the blond's reaction, he understood immediately that this was personal. He was barely stopping himself from shaking, his eyes wide with fear. It was as if he was looking at death itself.

With his realizations, he called out to him, "Bakugo! You run, I'll take care of this one..."
However, the ashen blond ignored him, calling to the girl. This was a nightmare only two would share, and it was clear that anything else didn't matter at this point in time. "No... how? You're dead! Mom went to your funeral..."
She spoke, clear as the day, and forceful as thunder. If Kirishima didn't listen to Tokoyami in their lessons, he'd be hard pressed to understand what she was saying. "Tis true, I was buried... You know this better than anyone." She paused for dramatic effect, lowering her scythe from an upright position, to one that allowed her to stride forward and attack. However, before she did, the dark greenette pointed her weapon at Bakugo. "But now, I am the reaper, come to bring thine damned souls back to where they belong!"

"I won't let you hurt him!" Kirishima charged the girl, swinging for her head. She dodged effortlessly, and hit him back with the handle of her scythe, knocking them into the rest of the classmates. The ones that were not engaged with Kurogiri turned to see the scene before them. She approached Bakugo, who only fell backwards onto the ground. He attempted to scramble away, all while keeping his eyes on her, while Mina called for the angered undead to stop. 

Her response was chilling, to say the least. "Why should I stop? Do you know what this... despicable scum did to me? Let justice take its dues." She raised her scythe, when Kurogiri, frustrated with the fight going on, teleported the class away to random locations. Furious, she turned her gaze to the mist villain, who trembled in fear.

She growled at them, "The blond. Where did you take him?! You have denied death its dues, and will either help, or recieve the punishment for that transgression."

"There... were two blonds..." The mist man said, not knowing why he was afraid of this new third party.
She leaned closer, her intense fury forcing him back. "And where did you send them?!"

Feeling fear, an unusual emotion for a nomu, the warp villain explained, "One to the Ruins zone, another to the Landslide zone..."
She smiled, and replied. "Thank you. Do not think I don't know what you are, Frankenstienian abomination. Your time will come later... but for now, I have more... urgent matters to attend to." The undead girl seemed to melt into the shadows provided by the front door, disappearing from view.

The first place she went to was the top of the ruins zone. It held a view over the entire place, from fake Caverns to the lake in the distance. She enjoyed the view until she noticed a blond in the distance. It was a more vibrant yellow than the dirty blond she was looking for. Disappointed, she waited until she felt a tremor in the area. Looking towards the source, she smiled, and leapt off the building, kneeling where she landed. Standing back up, she walked, knowing exactly where he was.

Bakugo was both relieved and on edge. The villain had inadvertently saved him, and given him a way to relieve his stress. Grinning, he went to work, taking down each villain effortlessly. These ones are alive. This is normal. They are alive. I can work with this.

Kirishima was also transported to the area, fighting his own villains as well. He seemed to be alright. They managed to defeat the villains in the room, but the sense of dread was getting stronger... and they didn't know why. The redhead was about to ask what to do next when they both froze, hearing that familiar voice all over again. A powerful feminine voice that promised nothing but death if you got in her way. "Finally found you."

The two boys turned back around to see Izumi drift into the room. She had placed her scythe on her back, instead drawing out a broadax, one which both had remembered from being attached to her  back, just like the scythe was now. "I've been looking forward to see the face of thine fear. Tis, enjoyable, indeed."

Kirishima stood between the girl and Bakugo. "What do you want with Bakugo?!"
Scoffing, she looked at him with a... was that an expression of amusement, praise? For being like a hero? Who was this villain? "Did he not tell you?"
Nearly growling like his blond classmate would normally, the redhead countered, "He said you killed his friends who went to Aldera..."
She laughed gently at that. Her eyes shone with pity at his ignorance, and quickly resolved it by telling the whole story. "You didn't... hahahaha... you told them a lie? Noble soul, he is from Aldera. That hell of mine is now their condemnation. They all deserve it."
Disbelief lined his features as he glanced back at Bakugo. When he did, the blond looked away with shame. It seems her words were true. He did deserve whatever she believed he did. Turning back to her, he almost lost his voice as he asked, "What...?"

She flourished the ax, before scraping it against her arm gauntlet. It's blade heated up with an furious orange glow. Hot enough to definitely break through his hardening, if she swung that at him. "He was my tormentor in life... so I am now his in death." She charged, the ax glowing with heat. It was now that Kirishima realized that he was in over his head.