Interrogation

Naomosa thought he misheard his old friend. After all, she was dead, long before the first victim of the Aldera Killer. "What did you say?"
Yagi, however, was clear. "You heard me correctly. She's come back to life... a sort of revenant. She left this behind by accident." He even opened the bag a second time, the contents still shocking the logical detective. It was just her head. And it was still functional. Even with a sleep mask over the eyes.
Still not processing all of this... all Tsukauchi could say was: "What the..."
He was a bit apologetic to him, and rued the fact that he couldn't capture her whole body, either. "I may have knocked it off of her body during our encounter."

Still in disbelief, "She's... alive?"
The blond man nodded, before noticing that he started to smoke. "Well, that's complicated. We should get her to the station first."
The detective nodded, completely understanding. "Right. The students seem fine."
As they walked from the crowd that was forming, they discussed it quietly. Yagi himself stated, "Yeah. Things will have to change. There's been too much irresponsibility on our part. Especially considering... well... one of the students." He didn't want to mention who, considering the living head on their person.

Naomosa took the bag with some trepidation. "I'll handle the delivery, Toshinori."
Meanwhile, the number one hero thanked him, and got into the Heracles. "Thank you. I'll meet you at the station when everything's taken care of."

Class the next day was tense. While nobody spoke of it, the question of Bakugo's past was etched into their minds. He was clearly at fault, but her claims seemed so... extreme. And Nonsensical, because she said she died, yet there she was...

That, and nobody could take a villain's words to heart.

Aizawa entered the room, completely covered in bandages. All eyes... well, most were on him. There were now two more empty seats in his classroom. Tsuyu Asui and Toru Hagakure. Tsuyu was in the water zone, barely able to escape... before the leader of the attack killed her with his disintegration quirk. Meanwhile... the invisible girl was found frozen in place, dead from frostbite. Her invisibility switched off after her death, making finding her... easy... for the heroes. So, not only had a student been killed by villains, but one more had been killed by a fellow student. And Shoto Todoroki, who had been responsible for that, hadn't shown any sign of remorse. Endeavour was even less co-operative, only barely handing off a certain amount of money for silence, with the HSPC forcing the Hagakure's into an NDA.

All in all, the USJ, which was supposed to be for rescue training, turned into a shitshow with 2 student deaths.

This terrible situation was compounded by the fact that Bakugo Katsuki's past had been told to his entire class, and they struggled to believe it. This made the sleep deprived teacher both surprised and not by the silence. He sighed, putting down a mug of coffee. The bandages he was forced to wear itched like fury, but this came first. "Alright, I understand you had... a difficult day, yesterday, but we are taking steps to make sure that will never happen again..."
Mina, usually the brightest influence, looked downcast as she asked the question on everyone's mind. Hagakure had been her best friend, and now one of the ones she tried to be friends with... well, was accused of being a murderer. "Is what she said true?"
Aizawa sighed out of annoyance. Not at them, but their situation. This is stuff that shouldn't happen until they're on the field, and now... "Look, I don't know what what happened after the villains knocked me out. Nobody knows the true events other than Bakugo himself. There was never enough evidence for a suspect in the cold case the villain referred to... but the evidence is damning. Make of that what you will. Just know this, that villain will be interrogated, and her true motives brought to the forefront. On other news... UA is instigating a dormitory system. Bring these forms to your parents or guardians to sign. This is one of the many changes meant to raise the level of safety for you students. That is all." They were less than enthusiastic with the lack of information, but this is something they'll have to get used to. As low level heroes, they won't get all the facts. So they'll work to earn them. Plus Ultra.