The Hunt

Aizawa finally noticed Izumi's smile, after a moment. His first thought, was actually an optimistic one. Despite his usual bitterness, there was still the beating heart in his chest, one which did warm slightly at the sight of a parent reuniting with their missing child. Perhaps it is good that she's with her mother? However, as soon as he noticed her eyes... he could see that there was more going on. They told a different story. They were looking off, as if focused with something else. It was suspicious how her eyes were unfocused on the room, as if seeing something they didn't. It was then when he received a phone call. Looking at the caller, it was his boss. Unable to refuse something like that, he accepted it to the side, away from the other two men, still discussing what to do next. "Yes?"
Nezu was frantic, panic lining his voice for the first time in the tired hero's career. That was as much a wake up as his preferred coffee, liquid death. An ironic coffee brand, to be sure... but he focused back on his boss's voice. "The Class A dorm alarm has just gone off! She's attacking again! You're the only one with the key for their defense systems, as the other heroes can't get in!"

In a more serious tone, he responded back. "I'll be right there." He quickly hung up, and left the room, with Toshinori following behind. "What's going on?"
He called back, furious by how easily he was fooled. He was looking at her like a little girl, not a hyper lethal weapon. Not like a villain. And he would not make this mistake again. "Midoriya can control her body from here. She used her head to distract us!"

Toshinori paled with what that meant. Rushing now, out of fear for his students, he lamented, "Oh no... Young Bakugo's at risk!"
Aizawa was also quick to point out, "And the others if they try to stop her. We're taking your car. It's faster than the train."
Reaching the six wheeled vehicle, Yagi got in the driver's seat, unlocking the other door for the tired hero. "Right!"

All Katsuki Bakugo could do was run. Bolt for his life. He hated that it made him look weak, like a coward. He was raised to be strong, to overcome whatever meagre challenge was presented before him. He aced his tests, shone above all his peers... but that was before he came to UA. Here, he was put against those like him. But they were different. They had fought tooth and nail, yet he was given so much. Aldera, despite its negative press, had fast tracked him. And during his time at UA... he'd seen the others share more in common with Deku. It pissed him off at first, but by now he could only see that as a strength. They overcame true challenge, and now he was running to catch up. Hell, ever since he'd been at UA, he'd now been running from something. Before he worked to be a hero, now he worked to survive. And so he ran. From his past. From Karma. From Izumi. It was all a blur. His classmates told him to run, trying to hold her off, but it didn't matter. In his heart, he knew it would not matter. He could hear their screams. He hoped at the bottom of his heart that they were ok. It was a change from his old self, but an important one. This whole incident... and the Aldera murders beforehand... were his fault. He knew that now.

Izumi Midoriya had potential to be a great hero. But nobody noticed, and drove her to her path. And now she dictated his. The powerless became powerful, the powerful became powerless. 

The only direction he could run was up. Towards the roof. Kaminari and Mina both screamed as he rounded the corner, clearly in agony. He continued up to the second story. Sero yelled in pain before it was silenced. The third floor, Iida yelled, the fourth, Todoroki... why he would get involved was beyond him. That was the last person he would have pinned to help anyone, based on his previous actions... but maybe, he'd had a wake up moment. Either way, they were sacrificing their own safety for his own. Many more shouted, hindering the Dullahan's progress unsuccessfully. The fifth floor was accompanied by silence as he continued to run. Eventually he made it out to the roof. Panting, he shut the door, as if it would buy him time. He ran to the edge, looking for another place to run. But there wasn't any. The door opened quietly and Izumi, minus her head, arrived on the rooftop. There was a certain irony to the situation, which only dawned on him now.