Conclusion

Zeke explained the origin of how Ymir was able to get the titan power. Issei picked up some of the sand and said "Eren wasn't always the best brother. He made mistakes like everyone did, but this might be his biggest mistake ever." They looked around as they saw the past titan holders. 

Outside, everyone began fighting the titans again, hoping to get Issei back. Titans kept attacking them until Bertholdt started helping them. The Galliard brothers also begin helping along with Ymir's jaw titan as well. Mikasa was able to free Issei as he woke up. "What's going on!?" everyone shouted. 

"Hey, over here!" someone shouted. Everyone saw Zeke's upper half on one of Eren's bones. "I heard you guys missed me! Although I don't miss some of you!" Zeke shouted. "Zeke" Levi said. "The weather sure is nice today. To bad I didn't realize that earlier. Well, I don't deserve it anyway, after all the killing I've done" Zeke said as he closed his eyes. With one swing, Levi sliced Zeke's head off. 

The Colossal Titans stopped marching as everyone evacuated to the jet

The Colossal Titans stopped marching as everyone evacuated to the jet. "Sirzechs, now!" Hange shouted as Sirzechs formed an orb of destruction. He then threw it as Eren's neck, detaching it. Out of his neck was a weird creature that Reiner slammed to the ground as it was trying to get back to Eren's head. Armin stayed behind as he transformed, hoping that the explosion of his transformation kill Eren.

Eren's titan exploded as Issei said with tears "Goodbye, Eren."

A/N: Ignore the Jaw Titan

The Colossal Titans fell down as they saw that the weird creature was still alive. "Wait, that thing is still alive" Connie said. Suddenly there was a huge explosion, causing a lot of smoke. Everyone turn and saw something come out of it. "I knew you weren't going to die from that" Jean said. "What should we do?" Mikasa asked as they were looking at Eren's final titan formed.

 "What should we do?" Mikasa asked as they were looking at Eren's final titan formed