Chapter 1: the start of dream

Saturm is the twin brother of aria, he has golden hair that's tied into a low ponytail on his shoulder. They look very similar, but their only part is the eyes, aria has eyes of green that resembles the nature. While saturm has the eyes of blue that resembles the skies, they have very poor since the beginning. But they both love their mother very much, until one day, their mother remarried and took the twin with her. They were invited into an estate, they were very happy. They thought that they could be loving family, or saturm had thought, he was a smart kid when he was born. He started to help out his family at the age of 12, the families were really happy with his help. That also includes aria, she is his twin sister after all. But everything change when he suddenly awake his ice power when a wolf attacked him, he had never wanted this at the beginning. But then his family didn't mind it, they said they will always be with him. Only if he know, that they were  using him as a tool, and didn't care for his sister at all. He can only watch his own sister, behead by the family he once love. His mother was poisoned by his other sister schemes, he started to hate them, and swear that he will destroyed them at any cost.

When he sees his sister was almost behead, he suddenly saw an hourglass in front of her, then he suddenly wake up in fear. Put his hand on his head, he went to the mirror and saw that he is much more younger than his older self. He turn into his 14 year old self, but he is confused. Is  it a dream or reality? He doesn't want to think, it's making his head hurt. Then he saw his butler max,

Max slightly bow to him said "young master, dinner time has come. Shall I open the door?"
Saturm said "you may open the door,"
Max saw his face has sweat on it and asked "young master, do you perhaps have a nightmare? You're sweating."
Saturm wipes his sweat and said "I'm fine, and tell them that I will be there in a minute."
Max nodded his head "understand young master,"

Max is his butler and his best friend, he know how to read the room and always loyal to him in the end. He had died of mielle scheme before, but this time, he won't repeat his mistakes again. He will protect his mother and his sister aria, at any cost, now that he need to destroyed mielle first. But he need to think how to do it, he thought had stop when he heard a sound of glass shattering, he quickly went to see what happened in the dining room. Then he saw his adoptive family, his mother and his sister aria.

Aria maid Jessie clean the glass in nervous "I will clean it up, lady aria, there's a wound on your leg!"
Aria whisper "what?"
Aria speak again when the maid were gossiping "Jessie, will you give me the handkerchief?"
Jessie immediately respond "what? Ah, yes!"
Aria said while holding a handkerchief "please bring a medical kit since I got hurt."
Aria stand up and said calmly "I apologize for the commotion. It's unbecoming of me, but I'll have to excuse myself from the table. Please don't mind me and enjoy the rest of the meal."

Saturm was shocked upon hearing that from his sister, she suddenly look like the older version of aria in his dream. He suddenly have a theory but was unsure, so he went aria room instead, max follow along without any word saying, he can understand the shocking changes of aria. Would attract his attention, when they got there, he knocked the door. Her maid Jessie answer the door,

Jessie was shock to see him here "young master! Lady aria is still having treatment, so please just for a moment."
Saturm nodded as agreed,
Max start speak "young master, I know you were worried about your sister. But I think lady aria would be just fine, she just got a scratch anyway."
Saturm put a hand on his shoulder and said "if you could silence for five minutes, then I'll give you a rise 100 coins."

Max eyes sparkle when he heard that, and went an immediate silence, the one thing about max, it's that he is an beggar for money. That's one of the reasons why he is saturm best friend, he look at Jessie. He remembered her from his dream, he had seen her tongue cut off before. He had been reminded that he should not mess with her when she is angry, when door is open, he saw his sister looking tired. He walk up to her and patted her head as comfort, Jessie smile when she see this, and max tries not to make sound but he almost started to yawn.

Saturm asked her in gentle voice "aria, you okay? You don't have to force yourself to eat dinner if you feel sleepy. I only came because I  worried about you okay, and try to get some nice sleep okay?"
Aria look at saturm for a while and answered "I'm okay brother, thank you for your concern. I will get some sleep so don't worry."
Saturm started tapping her forehead "really? Huh? Don't try to lie to me last time okay? The last time you almost fainted out of fever had me worried sick!"
Aria tried to gets his finger off while laughing "okay okay! Stop it big brother! I won't let you worried sick I'm promise!"
aria look at her brother leaving the room though 'brother is still the same as ever, the last time when I was in trouble. You always stand up for me, and you died in mielle hands, that tapping in the forehead still feel like yesterday.'
Aria slowly reaching her bed thought 'well, I don't care. I'll just sleep for now'

Aria felt something sharp in the bed, immediately attracted Jessie attention. They both seen what's under the bed, and saw a lot of shatter pieces in the bed. It's seem like an hourglass to aria, then she suddenly realize that was the same hourglass that she see when she was about to behead it. She thought this is a blessing from the god, she swear to everyone who made her like this, she'll make so they'd rather die. She will make it happen, Jessie look at aria in deep thought, she has no manners and often throw severe tantrum even though young master could calm her down. But he still alarmed of them back then, perhaps it's because she is the child of a prostitute. It cannot be helped. Since you cannot change their true nature. But still she will do her best to take care of aria! Saturm on the other hand, went to his bed immediately after this, he need to think after he take some rest. But what the future hold for him and his sister? He didn't know and would rather think that he should just sleep through instead.