Chapter 5 : clothes swapped and sparring

Ever since saturm is having dream of prophecy, he started to get use to it since he already having the dream about aria. First he had ice magic by accident, and now he is now having dream of prophecy. This is just keep better for him, but that just his thought of negative way. He then having a dream about aria was plotting to burn her clothes on accident, and that aria was invited to a tea party by Sarah, at least she could make friends. He had also hear mielle scream in her room, which is obviously that she didn't succeed. He was bored since he didn't like being in the bench all day, so he started to go to the training ground. Where he always train his own sword art that he had made himself, he started swinging his sword slowly, then he started to add bit of ice magic into his sword. Then he swing fast as wind, after a few more swing, he left some ice path on his way when he stepped on them. He then use a large amount ice magic on his sword, using all his strength to make a mini whirl hole. Which was noticed by his sister and her teacher, who were sitting in balcony, and can see what happened from below. Aria just smile proud of her big brother, and Sarah was amazed by his skill. He saw his sister, he wondered if he can join them. Just like she know what he was thinking, she nodded, he then stab his sword on the ground. Make a platform to step on, he then use the platform to rise up to the balcony and jump off.

Saturm wave at them "hi, lil sis, hi to you too Sarah."
Sarah excited saying "hi saturm, I am amazed at your skill. I know you had your ice magic but I didn't know you could do something like that!"
Saturm thank her "I still have a long way to go, by the way, you were talking about some tea party earlier, what is it about."
Sarah then answer "oh, I'm organizing a small tea party with some friends in a few days, and I want to invite you and aria. I want show how lovely you are to my friends!"

Sarah is inviting them because of those rumors, although there weren't rumors about saturm as he didn't know how. But from aria, there were a lot of rumors, the most famous rumors is that the prostitute daughter throws a tantrum every day, because she's jealous of the count daughter. She got her terrible personality from her mother, it's disgusting. The thieving b*ch will bring to the roscente countdom. Poor mielle cries herself to sleep every night. Except for the last part, every rumor were true thought, it was in the past but it still the truth. Saturm had sadly agreed to because he has seen it in his dream to be exact, well it time to put those rumors to rest.

Aria said looking down "how could I go to such place. However, since you went out your way to invite us. Would it be all right if I go?"
Saturm also said "would it okay if I went with you sis? I would love to meet some new friends,"
Sarah agreed "yes, of course! I'm sure everyone will welcome you."
They both said "thank you, huh?"
Sarah giggle "you two really are sibling, saying thing at same time,"
They both say it "well it not my fault, hey!"
Sarah giggle again "oh, you two just so alike."

Sarah then left the estate with saturm farewell, saturm then walk to aria room, because he though that he need to talk to her about the prophecy he was having. With max along side with him, then he hears mielle screaming from her room, he guess she failed again, he guessed that even mielle was not good with it. Then he guess that mielle hand would have wound by now, he can even see max smirk without hearing it. When he was walking, he suddenly have a headache coming up. Max had hold his arm for a while, he faintly saw someone with aria when she was a child. He then saw a blue silhouette with her he want to see who it was, but the silhouette disappeared as he reach his hands to it. Max has seen him slowly went back to consciousness, so he let go of his arm. Saturm want to know who that silhouette was, then he and max heard screaming from aria room and maid were rushing in with water buckets. They saw aria with Jessie  running out of their room, max give saturm a sword because he is knight after all. He then use his sword to have ice magic put out the fire, after the fire is out. Aria is terrified,

Aria said with tears in her eyes "I tried to light a candle. But the match was so hot I dropped it by accident and...what should I do mother?"
Her mother console her "it's alright you're still a child, so it's understandable. Thankfully the fire didn't spread."
Aria explains "I was planning to go out, but all of my clothes got burned down."
Her mother said "you can't go out with your indoor attire. You should borrow from someone with a similar stature."
Saturm suddenly said "what the actual..."
His mother turn to him ask "saturm is something wrong? I know you don't like having your sister hurt, so don't need feel bad."
Saturm suddenly grab aria arm "sorry mother... we need to have a talk but don't worry it won't be fighting."
Aria shocked and whispered "brother what the heck?"
Saturm suddenly stare aria with a deadly stares "please...my little sister just let us have a talk I'm begging you...!"
Aria was stunned "o-okay... big brother..."

The maids and their mother was in shocked, some of mielle people tried to hear what their saying, but max blocked them even mielle as well, he didn't like mielle in the first place after all, if it wasn't for a certain reason, he would not been there. Mielle tried to reason with him but failed, she walked off with frustration face under her bangs. Aria and saturm went somewhere is little far from max behinds, he then put a ice barrier around it.

Saturm take a deep breath and said "aria...you got to be honest with me, I don't want asked but did you start the fire?"
Aria talk with sad voice "yes...brother I know I shouldn't have done that, but it was an accident, I didn't meant for it to happen."
Saturm said seriously "aria you going to pretend dumb even in front of your brother? I know you set that fire on purpose, because your dress was ridiculous, you tried to find a reason to have mielle dress didn't you?"
Aria is shocked with wide eyes thought 'how did he know this? I didn't tell my plan to my brother, because he also loves mielle and her family too. If I lie, he would notice it as well,'

She then started to have a flashback about his brother death, she shivered when she started to begin think what happened to her brother. And he died because of her, she didn't see what expression he was making. But she doesn't want to remember again, because it such a huge wounds and sadness in her heart. But she can't help it, she can still remember like yesterday's.

The guard has dragged aria to set apart with saturm in their hands, aria want to stop them, want to save her brother, at that her tongue still not having salt so she could still talk.

"PLEASE LET GO OF MY BROTHER!? I-I'm begging you! He is innocent... please don't take away my family anymore..."

"SHUT UP! You wicked witch! That man has stolen the property of the royal family. He should be punished for what he had done!"

"BROTHER! No...no no no no! Let go of my brother! He doesn't deserve this...at...all..."

She could only see her own brother behead by the hand of the family they had once love. She can her brother head fell off to the ground.