Chapter 6: first outing

Saturm can finally confirmed by her reaction, she definitely travel back time as well, by the look on her face, it must one of the past she didn't like it. She was shivering so hard that she fell to the floor, from this reaction he think this has something to do with him. He couldn't bare to see his sister in this state, he started to shake her shoulder for a while. And she finally came to her sense, she slowly look at her brother with tears in her eyes, she didn't want his brother to hate her so she grab his sleeve. She was panicking,

Aria tried to apologize "b-brother, p-p-please, is not what you think! I'm innocent!"
Saturm settle her to calm down "look at me aria! Just try to look at me! Tell me do I ever blamed you for anything?"
Aria surprised by his answer "brother... you're not mad at me?"
Saturm relief that she calm down " look aria, you might not believe but... I already know what's going on with you and mielle, and believe me I already started to hate her as well. You and mother are the only one I could call family, if you go down I will always go down with you, but I will also support you and mother no matter what! So please don't blame yourself anymore."

Aria can't believe what she was hearing, he already know mielle true nature? But how? She was about ask him that question, but max said their mother can't wait any longer, so she can only ask him later when she have time. In the end, mielle had too borrow her clothes to aria since she was supposed to a 'saint', saturm secretly barf at that name. He didn't like that name a bit, aria and saturm had changed to their outing clothes, saturm as usual he pick something a little plain but under the pressure of his mother. So he had to pick something different, he then pick his knight clothes, it was dark blue and white. It looks a little flashy but it will do, he then saw aria pick a white dress. He know that dress, it was gift from Oscar last year, he should've know she would do this. He then felt his low ponytail are started loosen, so he had to tie back. Mielle set her gaze on saturm, she didn't know what happened but recently whenever she look at saturm, she felt weird like her face started to heated up whenever she was too closed to him. When he finished his ponytail, he felt a strange gaze upon him. But it was gone in a sec.

But he shrugged, so they started their outdoor journey, aria was managed to get her clothes. She started to fell asleep at carriage but saturm just let her relax a little, he then remembered that crown prince was seem to somewhere in the area. He had to be careful, you never know if someone was being bad or good to you. Then they went the store to return their hourglass well aria hourglass, when they were looking around, saturm suddenly felt a presence he was familiar with. The crown prince himself! He immediately went to aria side.

Saturm worry about her "aria you okay? I think we should go now."
Aria agreed "you're right let's go brother."
Saturm was relieved 'thank goodness, if she talk about that auction ticket, it will attract attention to her. At least she won't saying it."
Aria said to the owner "you should sell that auction ticket. You won't able to use it."

Damn it! He tried cover her mouth for saying out loud, but it was too late. Their subjects has knocked out, and saturm as well. But Saturm isn't someone to looked down, he use his ice magic to low the temperature, he at least aware the owner is still here, so he put a shield on him to not let him get frostbite. The crown prince and aria immediately saw the ice was frosted on the floor, he tried to jump but the frost stop him. Crown prince or not, he won't let his sister get hurt. The crown prince look aria feet, it wasn't frozen at all. Saturm slowly walk toward him with a tense gaze on him, every step he made has ice on it. Crown prince think he has heard that power somewhere, when he got a good look at him. He immediately know who he was, crown prince heard that an young master from the roscente family who gain ice power two years ago, his name was saturm himself.

Saturm tried to politely say "excuse you, I know you think we are suspicious, but I won't let you to hurt aria, she is not someone you can land a hand on, unless you want to become ice statue that is."
Crown prince thought causation 'aria? It looks like I talked to his own sister, I heard his ice power were strong. But if were to continue, I would definitely be a ice statue.'
Crown prince said "then answer me how did you know this?"
Aria said "there are rumors that casino will soon go out of business. I heard that viscount louvre made a huge loss while investing in stocks. Because of that, he's going to close the casino down and run away at night."
Crown prince said "wait, if what you said is a lie, I won't let you get away with it."
Aria response "since I only heard it from the rumors, can you really said I'm lying?"

Saturm let him go since he didn't had threat to her anymore, he was about to thank but then they saw saturm nose bleed it, saturm had forgot that he can't use the ice magic too often until he get use it. His sister and the prince panicked face before he went unconscious.