Chapter 4 : start of the change

Saturm wake up normally in the morning, but this time he didn't have a prophecy. He didn't know why but at least he won't get bother by it, but the other dream of the future. Especially about aria fall down, he can't even forget it, but he just have step forward and find out. Max had just started knocking on the door as always, he got dress up as usual, and went to the dining room with max. When they enter the dining room and sat down, their father want to have something new in their business. Mielle then suggested his father to invest leather, she think that the leather could be the new trend since two years ago. But in saturm and aria eyes, they think mielle is being such a an idiot. They both know this but for a different reason, saturm know this because of the dream, and aria know this because she went back time. If it's been around since around since two years ago and it's isn't popular, it means there is a problem, doesn't it? Leather is difficult to produce and most of all, it smell terrible if you're not careful! Saturm and aria know this and that they hate it.

Saturm started first "father, could me and aria also make a suggestion?"
Their father surprised "oh? You two? I think aria would be interested in fashion, but didn't expect you would also make a suggestion saturm."
Aria thought when he give his brother a look 'I know my brother is intelligent, but I didn't think he would help me out so quickly.'
Saturm started out first "I have seen nobles have been wearing it over their clothes, but when I get close to look at it, I don't think leather is a good choice for them to wear."
Their father asked him "what do you mean?"
Aria started next "it's just like my brother said. Leather is difficult to change color because even if you dye it, the color will quickly wash out. And not many people produced it because the production process is difficult. If it was going to become popular, wouldn't it have already happened? That just how I think."
Their father said weakly "well, that is true."
Saturm started again "now that my little sister have mentioned it, I have been hearing some rumor lately. The princess recently went on a trip to the north, right? That she brought a huge amount of fur."

Saturm then continue to explain that there several carriages full of fur that went into the palace. If it's fur, they can dye it into different color, it's soft and won't be smelly. Then aria explain that anything the princess wears will become popular, and since the princess chose the fur. Fur will be the next trend. The family look at the sibling in shock, they didn't know they had it in them. Their father started to that their suggestion is good, he had asked them where they heard the rumors. Aria says that she doesn't remember, and saturm just said he only know this because he heard it at the tea party. Their father turn to max, since he had been saturm side all the time. But unfortunately, saturm had slipped a bag of coins before he finished his suggestion. So he just shook his head, he then turn to his butler and him to find if the rumors truth or not. After that they immediately switched the topic, after a few days, he had to go off to his business again. They were saying goodbye to him, except for saturm, since he didn't know if he should forgive him or not since he was a part in the dream of aria downfall. Then he saw aria hold his hand,

Aria said "I have something to give you father."
After aria give him the embroidery said "I'm not too confident since I'm just a beginner. But I thought you might need it on the long journey. Please be safe and healthy."
Their mother explained "oh my. I prepared silk for her because she said she was going to embroider."
Saturm pout a little "your lucky father,"
Max blunt said "young master, if you want it. You could just make it yourself, thought I'd think you might fail."
Saturm tried not to punch "yeah, max I think you getting a bit too good with your insults."
Aria then came to him and give him an snow embroidery "I didn't forget you, big brother, here, I think you would like because you love snow and petal flowing around."
Saturm see this and give her a bear hug "you're the best lil sister. I love you so much!"
Aria try to get him off even thought she is happy "big brother! I can't breath! I know you're happy but can you get off, and max can you help for once!"
Max just twisted his head
Aria then said "I'll give 200 coins to get him off."

Max then immediately grab saturm out of his hug, saturm and max went on a argument, aria was happy that his brother is happy too. She then remembered how her brother stand up for her, even if she went to prison, her brother would give her the love she always want. But mielle saw through this and made him into a criminal by putting artifacts in his rooms, and he got behead before he could see aria for the last time. That made a huge damage in aria heart, she love her brother as much as her mother. She cried for days mourning for saturm death, especially he got behead right in front of her. But this time she won't let his brother nor her mother in danger ever again.