Chapter 7 : Mielle jealousy

After he fainted, aria and the crown prince had to help him to get on the carriage, when they came back, their mother was shocked to see him unconscious, she called a doctor to see his condition. Thankfully saturm didn't hurt or unconscious for long, only after one hour, he is completely awake. As for the crown prince he could only focused on the mission on hand, and saturm was scolded harsh by their mother as she did warn him not using magic too much, or it will cause a side effect. He was grounded for a day, so he couldn't go to the tea party with aria. Aria was upset but Sarah promise her to set another tea party for her and her brother next time.

Sarah explained while aria is thinking "so there will be six people including us two, I think a handkerchief would be a gift."
Aria asked "a gift?"
Sarah apologize " ah, my apologies. This will be your first tea party, isn't it?"
Sarah explain "women can build relationships by sharing their craft at social events. Since aria is skilled in embroidery, you can prepare some embroidered handkerchiefs"

Aria remembered, his brother is a male and didn't had the chance to go to a tea party, so he could only give some suggestions for the gift, their mother is already a countess so that's a no for her, and mielle is definitely a no for her. Wouldn't jewelry be a better gift? Well, she wouldn't, so she better follow the rules. While she at it. She can make fun of mielle's lack of talent as well.

Aria show off her handkerchief "I'm sorry for making one without asking. Even so, I really want to give this to you, I hope we can become closer, mielle."
Mielle said with hesitation "ah... yes... thank you."
Aria asked "ah, I heard you've been practicing embroidery as well. Can I see it?"
Mielle exclaim " I-I don't have anything! Ah, I have something to attend to. Goodbye!"
Aria said happily "well it can't be helped then."

After that she bid a farewell to saturm, she started to getting ready for the tea party, she was sad that saturm couldn't go with her, but he still comfort her, said that he can attend the tea party with her next time, she understands and remember how his brother always defend her whenever mielle was up to something. So she had another reason to hate mielle, while they going to the tea party, saturm was practice his sword again. As long as he didn't leave the house, he wouldn't be in too much trouble, when he was practicing, he saw mielle with flower in her arm,

Mielle was smiling "brother saturm! There you are I was just looking for you,"
Saturm thought tiredly 'why do I have to deal with you now?'
Saturm asked "what did you want asked me, mielle?"
Mielle said "oh, I was just wondering if you could chatting with me a little, since I have nothing to do."
Saturm thought angrily 'of course, you have something else to do! Like planning my sister death sentence,'
Saturm asked carefully "what did you want to asked?"
Mielle begin her acting "have you been receiving handkerchief from sister aria a lot?"
Saturm answer "yeah, well it's quite normal for sibling to care for each other, and sending gift as well,"
Mielle then talk pitiful "but I'm afraid that sister aria might not love me as much as you love us, brother saturm."
Mielle said "it's not that I try to blame her or anything, but she's been mocking me with her handkerchief talent recently,"

That was the reason mielle came for? Kind of childish to be honest, but he draw back his sword to its sheath, and walk away from her.
The last thing he wants is mielle clinging to him,

Mielle ask him while walking closer to him "wait! Where are you going? Brother saturm, I wasn't done talking,"
Saturm still walking "sorry, mielle but I believe my sister wouldn't do such a thing, you must've Misunderstand aria word. How about you asked her the next time you see her,"
Mielle said "but brother why you defend her so much? You always listen to me talking before,"
Saturm 'that because it was the old me who didn't know your intentions,'
Mielle said quiet but enough for him to hear it "brother saturm is it because you and aria aren't noble from birth?"

This time saturm stopped, he stood quietly, mielle thought she got him good this time, she smirk from behind, and she again continued her attack, not knowing his expression.

Mielle said pitifully "oh, brother saturm, you don't need to be sad about it, but I can't just unsee your sadness, sister aria must've not noticed your feeling as well as I did, so don't be sad, maybe I can help brother saturm to achieve your dream, so sister aria could also be a real noble and understand your hard work, so you don't need to defend her too much."

Mielle thought that she finally can get saturm on her side, because of saturm, she can't get to aria weak spot, so she need to get on his good side, if not she could also frame him and set up crime for him only. But when he turn around, it was only an evil smirk and a glare, that's enough to make mielle smirk fainted,

Saturm "oh, mielle you must've misunderstood the situation have you? You don't need to worry about me a bit, it was just a simply protecting For my sister, I'm not someone who always had to wear a fake smile hold a knife on peoples back right?"
That made mielle drop her flower "brother, you know what you're saying are you?"
Saturm laugh "of course I am, my little sister, is just that..."

Then he put a little ice on her shoulder, she can sense an killing vibe from him, she can't move her muscles, he pick up a flower with his free hand and give it to her, whisper in her ears.

Saturm "not all people are your servant, and to your answer, I was just getting wiser, but don't Worry sis, I won't hurt you... so the next time you talk to me, you think twice before getting your word straight, don't let your social skill become dumber like your knitting skill am I clear?'
Saturm mocking more "and more importantly, as long as you don't mess with her, I will not hurt, but it won't be the same as did hurt her, you understand my little sister?"

Just when she was about to snap, a maid came up to them, it looks like she purposely left them when she trying find saturm, the maid saw saturm and immediately apologize,

Maid said nervous "I'm sorry young master! I didn't mean for lady mielle to interrupt you, please forgive me!"
Saturm smile "oh don't worry about it, me and mielle are just chatting with each other right?"
Mielle said fake smile "y-yes, indeed,"

Maid then bring mielle leaving the training ground, she took a glance at saturm, he secretly give her a evil glare mocking her, she shivered and didn't look at him anymore, he's now happy with his victory, after aria tea party ended, she saw mielle was strangely shivered and didn't even see her there, even mielle brother was worrying about her. But she only shaking her head as in fine, she just saw her brother was with max, and max seem doze out with excitement,

Aria went to ask him "brother, did you know what happened with mielle? She look horrified,"
Saturm only smile "don't worry sis, we just had a little chat, so don't worry "
Aria thought worry 'just what kind of chat did he had when mielle look like that?'

Nobody knows what happened between those two, all they know is that they getting more competitive with each other.