Chapter 3 : manner and beauty's

Saturm was having another dream that aria would meet mielle fiancé, and that she was trying to get him on her side. He was having these dream recently. Especially after that long nightmare about his sister, he had seen this guy before. He pity him, because of his sister and he had a soft heart. If he can, he would love to be his friend, his sister is the fiancée of the crown prince. In the dream, he had finally saw his appearance. Not going to lie, he does some handsome appearance, and it seem that he will encounter aria at some point. He refused to let his sister to have her heart broken, but if the crown prince treat her nicely, then he guess that okay. His dream was cut off again since it was morning already, he didn't know how those dream had all started. But at least he use these into his own good, since that family gathering. He had understand that his dream were like a prophecy to him, that predicted dream was so real that he started to shiver. But he can't stand down right now, max has knocked on his door as always, he changed his attire and went to dining room. They were having some pasta for the start, he don't really like the sauce but he will try to ate it as he can, he saw how aria was eating properly. Can see how she had learn so far, even their family were amused,

Their mother praising aria "aria, your table manners are very nice today."
Aria said happily "Sarah teacher taught me!"
Their stepfather said smiling "they say learning is the answer to all. If you wish to learn anything else, go ahead, aria."
Aria thank him
Mielle said smiling "and I thought the servant were bringing messed up food for you this whole time."
Aria gasp "mielle. Are you trying to say that the servant hate me?"
Aria started to talk with sad tone "you're right. It's true that there was when I don't have manners. But mielle. I  suppose you thought this way since you have never seen my food in a state. I know that you have an avid imagination and that you're smart. I didn't know you were thinking about it in that way..."
Mielle shocked saying "huh?! I-it was a joke. Just a joke..."
Saturm gasped said "do you this kinda thing is a joke mielle? Look at my sister you made her sad, are you okay my lil sister? It's okay to feel that way."
Their stepfather coughed said "mielle, you should think twice before speaking next time."

She then started to apologize to the both of them and their father, it truly feels good when you're messing with someone who had hurt you before, after that day, saturm started to visit his sister whenever he is bored. To make her feel better is one of the reason, another reason is that he need make sure mielle doesn't mess with her. When he was searching aria with max by his side, since he is his bestie after all. He just saw aria is with Sarah, drinking tea and chatting, he glad that her sister is doing well. He went to the both of them to say hi,

Saturm greet Sarah "it's nice to meet you, madam Sarah, I hope that my sister is doing well."
Sarah greet him back "it is nice to see you too, saturm, and yes aria has learning a lot, if this continues she could learn all the basic manners by the end of the years."
Saturm ruffles her while smiling "well done aria, your my little sister after all. You would be the queen of social circle, because you're such a cute and beautiful sister, I'm such a proud brother."
Aria tried to get his hand off while laughing happily "hahaha! Okay okay brother! You don't have to ruffle my head, stop!"
Saturm rejected "nope! Not happening!"
Max simply said "young master is really doting on her, he just here because he just finished his work."
Sarah smile when she see those two were happy 'their such a happy sibling, I kinda wish that I would have a sibling too. To be honest, I  wouldn't be surprised if there were twin. They look so much alike,'

After the two have their moments, aria had asked that she wanted to learn embroidery, he understands what that means. Because in that dream, there was a famous story. On the handkerchief that caused marquess Vincent and Sarah to meet, there was a beautiful embroidery that made him stare in awe. Sarah became the marchioness became many ladies role model. Because it was decided that there was nothing better than showing off your handcraft skills to prove yourself as a woman. Even thought saturm didn't have the interest in the story, but is still a beautiful story to him. For them, it was difficult for them understand or accept the minds of the noble, when they were first being called 'lady' 'young master'. Society refuse to them easily as well. Especially when saturm had suddenly awakened ice magic at a young age, he could still remember that day as if were yesterday. Even thought saturm didn't like the noble, but if it for his sister and mother. He will anything to keep them safe, aria on the other hand, is learning how to sew the embroidery as a beginner.

Sarah is teaching her saying "now twist that thread and put it back."
Aria asked "like this?"
Sarah answer " yes, that's right. You learn very quickly, aria."
Aria thought when she look at it 'I'm doing better than I thought? Maybe that why my brother encouraged to continue with what I'm doing.'
Sarah asked aria when she took the silk "oh, what's this silk?"
Aria answer "ah, I was going to make a handkerchief for father and my brother. Mother prepared the best silk for it."
Sarah comment on the silk "it's very soft."
Aria said happily "I will embroider a lily, the family crest! And for my brother, snowflakes with pink petals! He love the spring and the winter."

Aria can't let mielle know about this embroidery class. Then she will also start learning, and if the count finds out, he may purposely try not to receive hers. That's why she asked her mother for help without letting anyone else know. It's a relief that her mother stand her side. Mielle was never good at handcrafts, so she finished when she was 15, but never know what know what may happen. She need to get ahead of mielle as quickly as possible. And take everything that mielle had before!